News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Ladies Topic

Started by samzup, April 09, 2010, 04:54:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samzup

Something is messed up in my head. haha I forget stuff I'm suppose to know like names and numbers. I was in a restaurant looking at a menu and when I started to give my order, I couldnt remember what it was called.  So I had to point at it. Surely Im not THAT old yet.

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

The Purple Fuzzy

Yo, it SAYS ladies topic. ;)  Which one of the guys in the picture are you?

yosemite

My conscience is captive to the Word of God.Thus I cannot and will not recant, for going against my conscience is neither safe nor salutary. I can do no other, here i stand, God help me. Amen      -Martin Luther

Sis

samzup

Quote from: yosemite on April 14, 2010, 08:24:35 PM
HUNGRY!! :laughhard:

:laughat:  He's always hungry.  I keep forgetting for fix him something to eat.  :laughhard:

The Purple Fuzzy

I see you finally got a chance at the computer while he's on a run. :rofl:

Sis

We had a saying when we were kids. When someone was being lazy and wanted one of us to do something for them, we'd say..... "You got two arms, two legs and a big mouth, go do it yerself."

samzup

I do tell him that.. but he always got an excuse to have me get it for him.. like he thinks he might have sprung an ovary or something.  :laughhard:

yosemite

Quote from: samzup on April 16, 2010, 03:45:49 AM
I do tell him that.. but he always got an excuse to have me get it for him.. like he thinks he might have sprung an ovary or something.  :laughhard:

huhhhhh! i get my own stuff most of the time!! its just in her hands when i get it. LOL

upcchris

sprung an ovary?!? :laughhard: :rofl: :laughat: :rotfl: :uhoh: :spitlaugh:
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris