News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

anniversary!

Started by acjmom, May 19, 2007, 04:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

today is my 12th anniversary!  :clap:
we're not doing much though cuz we're saving for our disney vacation in 3 weeks.  DQ is picking up the kids this afternoon though, and letting them spend the night at her house.... so we'll have the house to ourselves.  :teeth:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

myhaloisintheshop

Happy anniversary!!!!

DQ :great:

joyeuse

oh oh oh alone in the house :lol:

CONGRATS

NessasMama

Happy Anniversary ACJmom!!!! Congrats on 12 years!!!!  :clap:
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

Heather

hooray!

hope you have a wonderful [kidless!] night!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Jennie-lynnie

Awwwe! Happy Anniversary!

randerzforya

Aww, I didn't see this til now! Happy Anniversary, Rissa!!!

acjmom

thanks so much everyone!  we did have a wonderful anniversary.  we had dinner at Carraba's, then walked on the beach... there was a group out there with really fancy telescopes watching venus and the moon "kiss", and we got to see saturn too.  it was pretty cool... larry REALLY liked it (i married a nerd, lol).  it was so strange, but nice, coming home to an empty house.  sunday morning we were up at our usual time, but it doesn't take half as long for just us 2 to get ready for church, as opposed to 5.... so we left early and had breakfast together at whataburger. 

thanks again jo!  :teeth:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

shep252

Well, Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! :marry: