News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Like I told Grandma, I have good news and bad news.  The bad news is her yard is as dusty as ever.  The good news is with all the topsoil I keep blowing off every time I mow, soon I won't have to mow anymore because there won't be enough dirt left to grow anything. 

ACHOO!

Now I think I'll take a shower. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Furby is sick. Coughing and junk. The shelter ppl said he would have one, and it's bad. And of course mom is babying him.

He's home. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

The shelter people said he would have one what?

MelodyB

Oh, lol I didn't complete my thought.

A cough. They said he would have a cough.

Lynx

Maybe he got some germs on his little toofies from biting whatever he bit.  Poor wittle doggie!

I like my dog, but if she ever bit me or anyone else that would be, at worst, the next-to-the-last time.  If she kept biting after some sharp corrective discipline, that second time would be THE last time.  Fortunately we've never, in all the dogs we have had, experienced that problem.

I have some friends who unfortunately have spoiled their little weiner dog rotten.  She will bite anybody on the ankle if not watched closely.  Turns her little head sideways and darts in for the snap.  How cute.

Feh!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:waving:

Man, I have been busy all weekend. I took a vacation day Thursday in honor of the annual fall swap meet. My Uncle Ron came down with my aunt and brought my cousin and his family, who I haven't saw in probably ten years. It was a good time, puctuated by a couple of stops at Bro Papa's BBQ stand. I tried to send pics to Taco and Mini....I don't know if Taco got his pic, but Mini responded rather rudely.. :biglaugh:

And I must say I am pleased. First, I met a man at the swap meet today who is wanting to take a much closer look at Rusty, as he is building a '41 for his wife. His car currently? A '32 Ford sedan with a diesel Isuzu engine. Classic looks, 35 to 45 mpg at 70 with the air on. I drooled. He informed me how easy they are to build. Now I REALLY want one.  :biglaugh:

And today was my day....on the way off the mountain, I met with a friend I've not saw in some time- he owns a shop and offered to help me install Rusty's a/c and make the needed hose, at his cost! I was overjoyed.
And to top the perfect day off, I managed to isolate the Corvette's issue and repair it. I am pleased. :great:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Oh good, I'd feel bad if I were the only one having a great weekend.

Over here I got the yard mowed, the bulletin done, and I'm really liking this ThinkPad I got off ebay.  4 gigs ram, duo core processor laptop for less than $250.  And I HAVE MY DEDICATED PAGE FORWARD/BACK BUTTONS AGAIN!  Ever since my very old ThinkPad bit the dust I have missed that.  I should have gotten another ThinkPad long, long ago.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

Mel Mel: Why was Furby in jail?

Ruby: No WONDER you have trouble with school.  Learning is a tough thing if you're at the CIRCUS, you know...  unless, of course, you want to learn tightrope walking, or juggling, or unicycling, or elephant training or...  :couch:

Rough day, but not quite as rough as yesterday.  Maybe because I got to sleep a bit longer?  Not sure.  Still in screaming pain.  Was practicing a fast song at church this afternoon and had to use my left foot again for the sus pedal...  Grrr.  It's really irritating.

Taco is teaching the youth class in the morning, so I get to relax a bit during class.  I may drag the glider rocker in from the nursery so I'll be able to find a comfortable spot in order to sit down during the lesson.  Hopefully I'll be able to not be too disruptive during the morning worship service.

MelodyB

He ran off and bit someone and was picked up by animal control.

RainbowJingles

Oh my...  Not fun.

And I thought you weren't allowed to have him at the church?  Where is he staying?  Are you back home?

MelodyB

My Uncle let him stay. We are still at the church. We won't be moving back into that house at all. We dont have a home currently. And very little belongings.

Heather

Mel-He could have ended up with kennel cough. If so he'll need treatment.

So I have 2 things to share. I'll go with the bad first. I need to come up with $150 to get the part to fix my car  :-\ Even the lady at Hardee's commented on the amazing aroma of gasoline that wafted into her restraunt when I was in drive thru  :-\ UGH!! Plus everytime after I drive it I have a headache.

Yesterday after I had picked Brandon up after work he just blurted out that one sunday when he's not working he'd like to go to church with me or even meet me there one wednesday after he gets out of class  :o I've never been one of those people who constantly nags people to come to church with me. I've invited them and told them anytime they want to come to let me know. Then I just let it rest. Granted I've been praying ALOT about him coming with me. I just have never told anybody I have been. He has alot of anger and resentment in his heart toward God after his little sister passed away 8-9 years ago. So for him to just out of the blue tell me he wants to go and he wants to get right with God just floored me!!!! He grew up baptist though so pentecostal church may throw him a bit, but I've told him all about how service is, what we believe and so on. I'm just excited he wants to go and I hope he gives it more than 1 shot.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

^yay for that.

w2cch.

Eating a refried bean platter.

Somebody is coming for some quail in a bit, if they don't take all day I'll run over to the family reunion where the rest of the clan has gone.  Not that I'll do anything but sit and do nothing, but it is what it is.

kkay

Preacher preached EXACTLY what I needed to hear this morning. You can't dwell on the past or the circumstances that are around you. You have to look higher and look to what your goal is. Wherever there's a valley, there are TWO mountains you can climb.

Chseeads

Went to the reunion, came home, I'm tarred. 

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on September 23, 2012, 12:53:04 PM
Yesterday after I had picked Brandon up after work he just blurted out that one sunday when he's not working he'd like to go to church with me or even meet me there one wednesday after he gets out of class  :o I've never been one of those people who constantly nags people to come to church with me. I've invited them and told them anytime they want to come to let me know. Then I just let it rest. Granted I've been praying ALOT about him coming with me. I just have never told anybody I have been. He has alot of anger and resentment in his heart toward God after his little sister passed away 8-9 years ago. So for him to just out of the blue tell me he wants to go and he wants to get right with God just floored me!!!! He grew up baptist though so pentecostal church may throw him a bit, but I've told him all about how service is, what we believe and so on. I'm just excited he wants to go and I hope he gives it more than 1 shot.

Love this. :) And I totally guessed that you were biding your time and praying about it. Maybe 'cause we seem to think a fair bit alike, and that's pretty much what I would do. ;) Keep me posted, girlie! I'm going to pray he follows through on this right away. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

* Chseeads strolls by and kicks Shrewby in the shin.

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy :pound: Cheesy for kicking

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks Rat's Nest for pounding.

Lynx

*Psalm_97 activates his cloaking device and becomes invisible, because it's getting brutal around here. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB