News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Bad Habits Seth Needs To Change in 2012!

Started by Newsman, December 28, 2011, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

He needs to come to Oklahoma and Texas, so he can both see an armadillo in its' native states, and meet Chel's family! (If he wants to reverse that order of importance, let him state it!)

Next?

John  :waving:

Scott

We might need more than one thread for this topic!   :freaky2:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Scott

He needs to reconcile with his former wife.   :smirk2:

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

Quote from: Scott on December 28, 2011, 08:58:11 PM

I need to figure out who my former wife is.

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on December 29, 2011, 09:48:32 AM

Which one is more like it...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

IowaSkirtGirl

He needs to switch to Gravity feed bins with auto feeders and some kind of watering system for the fowl. Oh and remote doors for all the coops.

Then he would have time to go to Mississippi.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Scott

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 29, 2011, 01:42:03 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on December 29, 2011, 09:48:32 AM

Which one is more like it...

Then check with their therapists......

The Never Ending Battle

MelodyB

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on December 29, 2011, 09:34:41 PM
He needs to switch to Gravity feed bins with auto feeders and some kind of watering system for the fowl. Oh and remote doors for all the coops.

Then he would have time to go to Mississippi.

BOL!

Nice! :highfive:

SippinTea

Sethers needs to adopt about a dozen orphans, and have them help him on the bird farm. Because... 1) he'd make a terrific dad, 2) the orphans need a dad, 3) he needs help on his bird farm, and 4) the orphans would learn an awful lot working on the bird farm. :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

One problem...the orphans would starve working on the bird farm....unless the orphans would get me eligible for welfare....in which case, sign me up.... :freaky2:

Melody

They probably would Seth but just think of all expansion you could do?  Surely one of them would be artistic too and help advertise.  It'd be a regular American story! 

Actually, my dad and uncle were left at the orphanage.  My dad was a bit too wild and was bounced around but my uncle was adopted basically for manual labor on a farm.  Incidently, so was my grandfather and a few of his siblings.  It happens.

Heather

Seth shouldnt let his body completely rebel against him. It costs too much money.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on December 30, 2011, 11:53:42 PM
Seth shouldnt let his body completely rebel against him. It costs too much money.

This is true....  I got a couple more incidental bills today.....from the labwork I originally had from the walkin clinic when they didn't diagnose me with an appendix problem the first time....and from the scan from Monroe Hospital for diagnostic crud, I don't know what that entails exactly, I've got it from the radiology place, but pertaining to both hospitals...on 2 of the scans so far....  Lord.

I don't have a blessed dime to my name when I weigh what my bills currently are and what my cash equivalent assets are.  Not. a. blessed. dime.  lol

:roll:

Ah, Lord.

taco_harvell

Seth needs to smile more, give everyone he meets a hug, and spend more time around people. If this happens though contact the authorities because someone will surely have stolen his identity. lol

He also needs to come to Virginia for a visit.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

Quote from: taco_harvell on December 31, 2011, 10:02:22 PM
Seth needs to smile more, give everyone he meets a hug, and spend more time around people. If this happens though contact the authorities because someone will surely have stolen his identity. lol

He also needs to come to Virginia for a visit.

Yes to the last part!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Under all current circumstances, I won't be going anywhere for a visit.

MelodyB

If he adopted the Orphans and made a great American story, he could call TLC and get a reality show to help bring in some money.

What could we name it?

The Purple Fuzzy

You could foster some kids and then the state pays you... but you'd HAVE to be nice to them.

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on January 01, 2012, 06:49:50 PM
If he adopted the Orphans and made a great American story, he could call TLC and get a reality show to help bring in some money.

What could we name it?
"Gone to the Birds"