News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

True 'Blue" & Pink, Too! Rusty and PAPM in Sharing 442!

Started by Newsman, July 22, 2011, 05:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on July 26, 2011, 08:29:45 PM
As Jenn Jenn would say, I'm tarred as a mugg.

She'd say the mugg part anyways.

Indeed. I cannot deny all of the above.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

IowaSkirtGirl

Today I had a good day.
This morning was spent moving around the living room. Having the play room on another level wasn't really working out too well. It did for a bit, then it didn't. Plus if I get littler kids it will be nice to have them up here.

I laid the 3 I had today down for nap time and Roomie watched them whilst I went and ate lunch with my aunt and grandfather. Nothing like young fresh dead cow! Oh and fried zucchini and mini carrots. And I talked to her about some of the things I'm dealing with financially and stuff and she said she'd help me with some of my tax prep stuff for the daycare! Rock STAR! So then I went to see my mum and ate brownies and potato salad there. Talked to her about the things that have been going on in my personal life. So then I came home to my DC kids being well napped and ready to play. I think they like being up here better too. I also figured out all the DHS stuff to finish my registration.

Today was productive. Oh and I watched the video of Seth. Heehee :thumbsup2:
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

Made, and currently eating some BBQ Spaghetti. It's very good! 
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Goats are not that great at eating grass.  And it's the fencing it in that is the problem.  You all act like that's just cheap and easy as pooh. 

:roll:

MelodyB

IowaSkirtGirl

Goats actually just tear the grass up and stomp all over it...*silly goats*

mini

*lurks in the shadows and stares at all the old goats*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 26, 2011, 10:11:17 PM

Looking in the mirror again, are we?

:laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

* Chseeads kicks Mel-Mel, and Roscoe, and Bird Head, and Jerbil, and Mary Jane, and Fairy Cake, and Rat's Nest, and Shrewby, and Weird Cat, and Tootie, and anybody else that I'm missing.....

mini

Quote from: five-oh on July 26, 2011, 10:15:53 PM

Takes one billy goat to know another old billy goat!

Tots...

In hindsight, burning a whole bag of popcorn right before we got ready to go to camp meeting was probably not the best decision...especially since we are all confined to a hotel room!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on July 26, 2011, 10:22:35 PM

Tots...

In hindsight, burning a whole bag of popcorn right before we got ready to go to camp meeting was probably not the best decision...especially since we are all confined to a hotel room!
Better idea than eating pickeled eggs... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: five-oh on July 26, 2011, 10:29:18 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on July 26, 2011, 10:22:35 PM

Tots...

Better idea than eating pickeled eggs... :P

I know pickled eggs are the love language of Mel's man, but still yet, you dont like em?!?

Roscoe

Oh, trust me, I like 'em- but nobody likes me if I eat them. :lol:

IowaSkirtGirl

Silly paperwork is making my head hurt!! Why does the government need to know sooooooo much. *sigh* I guess it's all for the best.

MelodyB

sunlight

Quote from: Chseeads on July 26, 2011, 10:20:05 PM
* Chseeads kicks Mel-Mel, and Roscoe, and Bird Head, and Jerbil, and Mary Jane, and Fairy Cake, and Rat's Nest, and Shrewby, and Weird Cat, and Tootie, and anybody else that I'm missing.....

you missed me.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on July 26, 2011, 11:06:04 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on July 26, 2011, 10:20:05 PM

you missed me.

He always misses you!

IowaSkirtGirl

At first I thought that said kissed...lol..wow....toooooo much computer.....

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on July 26, 2011, 10:37:18 PM
Oh, trust me, I like 'em- but nobody likes me if I eat them. :lol:

Nobody likes you anyways.  :smirk2:

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 26, 2011, 10:38:23 PM
Silly paperwork is making my head hurt!! Why does the government need to know sooooooo much. *sigh* I guess it's all for the best.

Thing of it is, they already know anyways....  The IRS never ceases to amaze me....they make you file your taxes, then they tell you if you filed them right or not, because they already know all your information.  :smirk2:

Quote from: MelodyB on July 26, 2011, 10:55:30 PM
Who is Mary Jane?

The herb gardener.....

Quote from: sunlight on July 26, 2011, 11:06:04 PM

you missed me.

I actually didn't miss you, dear, I just didn't have a bad name to call you like I did everyone else.... :freaky2:

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on July 26, 2011, 11:20:44 PM
At first I thought that said kissed...lol..wow....toooooo much computer.....

I wish. 

:freaky2:

:P

Finished what was left of the yard trimming.

taco_harvell

Everyone must have turned in early tonight. it's like a ghost town around ch'ere......

Roscoe

'twas thinking the same thing..... I'm still around though. :waving: