News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Everyone knows the Boar does not jive all in sharing #4-3-5

Started by Babs, May 05, 2011, 04:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelle

Having a blah day. Almost burst into tears for no real, good reason. *sigh*

Chseeads

Would it help if I gave you a reason?  I'd be glad to kick you in the shin or something....

taco_harvell

Still running on about an hour of sleep. W2CCH, cooked lunch for my madre, now I have to make a run to Wal-Mart (Pray Seth Pray! If I get anymore messages I will let you know. lol), and then back to work on Math assignments I need to turn in early.  I also found out today ,my hectic week ahead is gonna be a little more hectic because i am doing both the Adult Sunday School class and preaching next Sunday. I also am in charge of the worship service which is kind of difficult when you don't sing or play an instrument. lol

Anybody know where I can get some good Apostolic worship music to download(Free or really cheap) and burn a cd before next Sunday? lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Heather

ok everyone don't die of shock that i'm here  :cool:

housesitting for a week at 2 different houses and they both have internet.

update on my life:
*i started a 2nd job this week. took my cat in to the vets office 2 weeks ago and was offered a job as a receptionist at the animal hospital. also found out Topher is closer to 6 than 4. oh the animal shelter has NEVER given us a right age on an animal we're adopted.

*APB has reappeared only to just to dancing around the 'being in a relationship' line. boys. sheesh.

*still going to church. had some rough times, but i know i'll make it through.

*my car was finally sold and I still owe just under $4000 on it. They've called 8 times in 2 days. this could get interesting.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Tricia Lea

Lynx

I cannot believe this... the church sound system's main sound output went out right in the middle of Mother's Day service!  I mean come on, it couldn't have picked last Wednesday to go out, or next Wednesday, or even a Sunday night somewhere, it had to wait until NOW?!!   :pullhair:  So I made a fast cable swap and stole the stage monitor 1 input, straight to amp and to house speakers.  Turned volume low before swapping and fortunately there were no nasty ear-blowing surprises. 

So after taking the bus kids home I came back to church, where I am now, and still have to figure out what went wrong and fix it for real.

But really... During the middle of Mother's Day service? 

Maybe I'll fix it with a sledgehammer...  :pound:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Oh yeah, forgot about the balloons... we had our Mother's Day balloon sale again, buy a balloon for your mother, mom with the most balloons is crowned Mother of the Year, money goes to Mother's Memorial.  I was up at 2:30am to get here at 3am, and we blew up 1,702 balloons.  After I got the bus kids home I took a nap on the church pew... I told a friend if someone tried to get between me and a nap someone gonna get hurt.  :P

So after a nap, *now* I'm going to take a can opener to the sound system. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

I have entirely too much work to do....fences to build/rebuild, brush and trees to cut up and clear.  Birds and birds to raise.  Everything else to attend to. 

Holy crud.

Lynx

Holy crud... the stuff under the refrigerator in the church Fellowship Hall?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

we did a skit today in service.  I was so nervous I can't even tell you if I said any coherent sentences! LOL  I don't remember what I said.  :updown:

Lynx

Neat.  Sound system ran well tonight.  Still not sure if the problem is the main sound out from the sound board or the cable that was carrying the sound, but I'll test it when I get a new XLR cable. 

This was a fun day, but a tiring one.  But I wouldn't have missed it for the world. :)
"Do you sing at church?"

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

50 more posts and I hit 50,000.  :freaky2:

I'd already be there if posts in the past hadn't been deleted that lowered it.  :smirk2:

I need to cut my hair.

Chseeads

Quote from: BeccaBoo on May 09, 2011, 02:48:55 AM
When are you not tending fowl and such as that?

When I'm sleeping....unless the "such as that" part includes sleeping.

And if it does, then never.

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on May 09, 2011, 02:48:19 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 09, 2011, 12:13:34 AM
:smirk2:
And AGAIN, you're taking my lines.  :-?

Been tending fowl and such as that.

awww, you're finishing eachother's sentences already? 

Chseeads

Lynx

*Psalm_97 carefully steps around the current convo and goes off to get some supper.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Quote from: Chseeads on May 09, 2011, 02:49:53 AM
Quote from: BeccaBoo on May 09, 2011, 02:48:55 AM
When are you not tending fowl and such as that?

When I'm sleeping....unless the "such as that" part includes sleeping.

And if it does, then never.

I sometimes think that you tend them even in your sleep.