News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Everyone knows the Boar does not jive all in sharing #4-3-5

Started by Babs, May 05, 2011, 04:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

You want abuse?  We'll give you abuse......  :whip:  :pound:  :fire:  :dead:

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

Babs

My latest blog post.

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

BeccaBoo

Chseeads

* Chseeads laughs at everyone.  :P

Went fishing down in the field/creek earlier.  They were biting, but they weren't very big.  Brought a mess home though.  That scratched my fishing itch for now...I hadn't fished forever....   If big ones were biting, I'd want to go again...but if not, I think I'm good for now. lol

Came home and cleaned the fish. Then tended fowl.

Then startled someone peeing.  lol

Cleaned up and eating a salad now.  :smirk2:

Roscoe

Quote from: BeccaBoo on May 10, 2011, 02:04:27 AM
Quote from: five-oh on May 10, 2011, 01:41:49 AM
*five-oh attacks everyone
:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

Why did you go and ruin my attack hug?  :sadbounce:
I sowy Becca. Just in a bad mood and thought I'd help Seth abuse everyone. I take back the attack on you. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

RainbowJingles

Fighting a headache.

Broke my glasses on Saturday.  Hoping to get them repaired tomorrow.
Need to get an eye exam and a new pair of glasses soon, but finances are NOT working well for that at the moment.  Last eye exam and new pair of lenses was in January of 2004. 

Discovered dark chocolate-covered very cherry Jelly Belly jelly beans today.  Mmmmmmmmm!  Fun how a few cents at the candy store will brighten any day.  :bigcheese:

BeccaBoo

Quote from: five-oh on May 10, 2011, 02:11:12 AM

I sowy Becca. Just in a bad mood and thought I'd help Seth abuse everyone. I take back the attack on you. :biglaugh:

Ok you are forgiven. :)

* BeccaBoo attack hugs five-oh!

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on May 10, 2011, 02:11:12 AM

Don't be in a bad mood, Roscoe....just think, at least you're better off than that one guy that had to go to the hospital....*cough*

BeccaBoo

MelodyB

Startled someone peeing? How?

Had a good day with my Park Park man! But lately, at 10pm my eyes start to close. Ugh.

Got. To. Go. To. Sleep. 

Night.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

Sorry about the glasses issues, 'Lona. Been there. Recently. Not fun.

Today was mostly good. So why do I feel hurt and angry and uptight right now? *sigh* So tired of the emotional roller coaster. Can't this wedding just be over, alright already? I mean, really now! I wanted something smallish, and with an elegant simplistic-ness. But a certain someone whom I will not name, but is in the wedding party, is attempting to turn the whole thing into a major production. Ugh. Okay, be real Ruby (*shakes herself by her shoulders*) you can do this. It's not much longer.

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts.....................................................

:beret:

Chseeads

Chris is wanting to make a big production out of it, huh?  :P

There, there, Shrewby, soon it will all be over and you will be stuck for the rest of your life.  Take heart.

:P

Mel-Mel, a guy we know and his son brought a round bale of hay down for my sister's cows, and when they dropped it off, they came up here to the house to talk to my dad.  I was tending fowl at the time and such, imagine that...lol...

When they first came up the drive I was going around the tractor shed to the backside around to the new breeding pen area.  I was back there fiddling around for a few minutes, and when I came back around the corner, the boy was up by the garage peeing.  It was getting dark and I didn't even notice him really until I saw him move, he saw me before I saw him and he turned around more toward the wall. 

He didn't realize I had been down there, and I already obviously had freaked him out, so I didn't want to add insult to injury, so I just went on my merry way back around to the chicken house and didn't look back up or anything or act like I saw him.  Bless his heart.  lol 

And that, dear friends, is how I startled someone peeing.

Lynx

Home from work.  We were only running one furnace line tonight because one of the people on the braze end wasn't there, so it was a slow night for me.  So I suggested the boss give me something else to do as time permits, which he took to instantly of course, and I got a good 177 parts inspected and packed in my spare time.  It's good to be busy without being rushed.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on May 10, 2011, 03:59:12 AM
Chris is wanting to make a big production out of it, huh?  :P

There, there, Shrewby, soon it will all be over and you will be stuck for the rest of your life.  Take heart.

*laugh* No, he is not.

Yes, and that's my only consolation.

taco_harvell

Quote from: SippinTea on May 10, 2011, 03:40:57 AM
Sorry about the glasses issues, 'Lona. Been there. Recently. Not fun.

Today was mostly good. So why do I feel hurt and angry and uptight right now? *sigh* So tired of the emotional roller coaster. Can't this wedding just be over, alright already? I mean, really now! I wanted something smallish, and with an elegant simplistic-ness. But a certain someone whom I will not name, but is in the wedding party, is attempting to turn the whole thing into a major production. Ugh. Okay, be real Ruby (*shakes herself by her shoulders*) you can do this. It's not much longer.

Happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts... happy thoughts.....................................................

You want maybe me and Yoop should maybe have a little talk with somebody? You know how we get when it comes to the family. (Said in an Italian NYC accent.)

lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 10, 2011, 05:50:55 AM

You want maybe me and Yoop should maybe have a little talk with somebody? You know how we get when it comes to the family. (Said in an Italian NYC accent.)

lol

By the man from Toad Hop, Alabamie....  :roll:

Chseeads

I just bid on a bunch of quail eggs in Arkansas on Ebay.  Could one of you Arkies pick them up and bring them to me carefully, please?  :P

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** Ruby

Like Seth said (in a slightly different way), soon you will be finished with the drama and married to the man of your dreams.  :)

But I know of a couple guys who would apparently be willing to bump some heads together for you if you like.  lol
:bigcheese: