News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Exciting news from Brownie University, The F.B.I, and the O.F.B.

Started by taco_harvell, April 30, 2011, 02:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

I would like to take this chance to congratulate Molly our first student enrolled at Brownie University in our MRS Degree program. She was offered a full scholarship tonight by the other Founding Bachelor Yoop. With this news we also must announce that Yoop has been removed from our Care Package Agreement because all care packages for him must come from Molly from this point on to insure she properly earns her MRS Degree.

In the near future applications will be accepted for another bachelor to take over as Co-Dean of Brownie University, because upon fulfillment of Molly's MRS degree Yoop must sadly tender his resignation from the very distinguished Order of the Founding Bachelors and must step down from all offices previously held.  All responsibilities previously held by Yoop will then been passed on to his chosen successor.

We have already begun to plan for the MRS degree commencement ceremony. Yoop has insisted in another thread that the price be kept to a minimum for this ceremony. So we have chosen to use a smiley from this board as the official graphic design for this ceremony, it can be seen below.

:marry:

Congrats Molly and Yoop!!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

RainbowJingles

Quote from: taco_harvell on April 30, 2011, 02:13:09 AM
...Yoop has been removed from our Care Package Agreement because all care packages for him must come from Molly from this point on to insure she properly earns her MRS Degree.

Hmmm...  I wonder if this statement has anything to do with the Brownie Bandit meeting the Yoop soon?  Does this mean that the Brownie Bandit can't replace Yoop's brownies and take them to him??

Newsman

Hmmm...looks at two of the last three posts... Hmmm...

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Haha... nice job Taco...

Yes... I will soon be absolved of my F.B.I. duties... PRAISE THE LORD!  LOL

The only question is... what happens if both founding members end up engaged and married before we elect or name the new people in charge?? LOL

Like I said the other day Taco... and remember... I was just quoting Jesus...

Pro 18:22  Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Luk 10:37 "Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise. "

Joh 13:27  "Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. "

:hypocrite:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 01, 2011, 12:47:52 PM
Haha... nice job Taco...

Yes... I will soon be absolved of my F.B.I. duties... PRAISE THE LORD!  LOL

The only question is... what happens if both founding members end up engaged and married before we elect or name the new people in charge?? LOL

Like I said the other day Taco... and remember... I was just quoting Jesus...

Pro 18:22  Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD.

Luk 10:37 "Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise. "

Joh 13:27  "Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly. "

:hypocrite:
:laughhard:

I've got a solution for you- add  "Former" to the club name, and continue to receive goodies.
(And share with Professor BOB, of course) :teeth:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Tasty brownies, cookies, etc., should revert to the one Bachelor who has stood the test of time!

Grumpyest of the Grumpye
Champion of the Elder Bachelors Council
Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting

RainbowJingles

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 02, 2011, 07:08:47 AM
*peeks in*

*laughs really hard*

*nods head in agreement with Yoop excitedly*

:sulk: sneaks out

lol

Hmmm... Hey Taco... There's your sign! Lol

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

BOL! hahahahahahahahahaha!

I agree with John! He deserves the brownies!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Newsman

And THAT folks, is how the cookie (and so-called Order of Founding Bachelors) crumbles!

Newsman

Thank you, Fair Lady!

Quote from: sunlight on May 02, 2011, 05:54:37 PM

BOL! hahahahahahahahahaha!

I agree with John! He deserves the brownies!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

John... your not running it yet... I still have till Aug 6th... and Taco... well... I have no idea! LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

You are correct! I am not a Founding Bachelor of your organization! However, if women are looking for a single guy to send baked goods of tastiness to, better to send them to a tried and true bachelor, rather than those who are stepping away from their role less than a year from when they made such an auspicious start! :)

SippinTea

:highfive: Sir John!

*points and laughs at certain other bachelors-who-won't-be-bachelors-much-longer*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

*Psalm_97 looks around to see what she is pointing to and laughing at, shrugs and wanders off to tinker with soundtracks some more.

How do I get in on this brownie stuff? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 19, 2011, 05:15:54 AM
*Psalm_97 looks around to see what she is pointing to and laughing at, shrugs and wanders off to tinker with soundtracks some more.

How do I get in on this brownie stuff?
Ya got sign up as Official Bachelor... and then share 50% of whatever goodies you get with Taco and Myself...  :hypocrite:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Lynx

Too much trouble, I'll just make my own.  But if I make my own, I'll be making a starburst pie.  Or maybe fudge revel bars, depending on my mood.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: