News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pass 'round the plate...we're collectin' the offerin' in Sharing 4-2-8!

Started by MelodyB, March 05, 2011, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

No no NO, they get too much hurricane ickyness (my spell checker disagrees with that word) as it is.  Leave poor Florida alone, it's the sunshine plywood state.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 05, 2011, 07:38:45 PM
No no NO, they get too much hurricane ickyness (my spell checker disagrees with that word) as it is.  Leave poor Florida alone, it's the sunshine plywood state.
Going back to my out of context verse a few threads ago, I much prefer that my brother state Florida deal with aforementioned ickyness than my home state.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

You moved from one hot, humid, muggy, mosquito infested state to the only other state in the USA that is equally hot, humid, muggy and mosquito infested?  If you were moving, why not take the opportunity to upgrade to a better state... say, Tennessee for example, or Texas?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 07:33:19 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 05, 2011, 05:49:41 PM
I'm TRYING to get rid of the ickiness!! I really don't care where it goes as long as it leaves here!

Maybe we can pass it off to a non-popular state...like Arkansas... ;)
:pound: Mel. Arkansas is a popular state! Pass it off in the other direction- Alabama perhaps, or barring that, Florida. The people in Florida have beaches and lovely weather, it'd be only right if a little rain  (ickyness) would fall on them.  :hypocrite:

You read that wrong Bob the word is actually Poplar, it's the name of a tree. Arkansas is a poplar state it has a bunch or trees. Popular and Arkansas don't go together at all. lol

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on March 05, 2011, 07:58:58 PM
You DO know I'm a native Floridian right?
I DO realize this. And I feel it's just one more reason that Floridians' are more deserving of the crud than Arkansans. Look at it this way...... Arkansas is stuck with putting up with me  and Nelle, they don't deserve anything more. Their punishment would be more than they could bear. :laughhard: Florida, however has managed to get rid of one of their pains ( you, perhaps?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite: ) and therefore are more deserving.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 08:09:44 PM
I DO realize this. And I feel it's just one more reason that Floridians' are more deserving of the crud than Arkansans. Look at it this way...... Arkansas is stuck with putting up with me  and Nelle, they don't deserve anything more. Their punishment would be more than they could bear. :laughhard: Florida, however has managed to get rid of one of their pains ( you, perhaps?  :laughhard:  :hypocrite: ) and therefore are more deserving.  :hypocrite:

Arkansas deserves everything it gets for plaguing the world with Bill Clinton. lol

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:06:46 PM
Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 07:33:19 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on March 05, 2011, 05:49:41 PM
I'm TRYING to get rid of the ickiness!! I really don't care where it goes as long as it leaves here!

Maybe we can pass it off to a non-popular state...like Arkansas... ;)
:pound: Mel. Arkansas is a popular state! Pass it off in the other direction- Alabama perhaps, or barring that, Florida. The people in Florida have beaches and lovely weather, it'd be only right if a little rain  (ickyness) would fall on them.  :hypocrite:

You read that wrong Bob the word is actually Poplar, it's the name of a tree. Arkansas is a poplar state it has a bunch or trees. Popular and Arkansas don't go together at all. lol
:pound: Taco. Just for that, I'll not let you listen to my cool radio when you finally stumble into my state. :mad:

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:10:58 PM
Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 08:09:44 PM

Arkansas deserves everything it gets for plaguing the world with Bill Clinton. lol
Hey, we were just trying to get him out of our state. :laughhard: It worked, now New York has to deal with him, and we have only to put up with the trailer house he calls a library. ( library- misspelled, it would be quite appropriate if it were LIE- brary)  :lol:

Lynx

Ugh.  If we're going to get into political dissing jokes again I'm going somewhere else for a while.
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

I hate doing plumbing, I hate it even more when it involves fixing someone's sloppy careless work.

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 05, 2011, 08:17:42 PM
Ugh.  If we're going to get into political dissing jokes again I'm going somewhere else for a while.
Isaac, ya know it's all in fun.  :lol: It was just a way to dog Taco again.

And Taco, you doing plumbing work- perfect1 Just wish I was there to see it. :lol:

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 08:38:46 PM

And Taco, you doing plumbing work- perfect1 Just wish I was there to see it. :lol:

Not doing now. Will be doing it when this storm passes and I can get parts. You could come do it for me.

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:40:40 PM

Not doing now. Will be doing it when this storm passes and I can get parts. You could come do it for me.
Ummmmm.... no, too far to travel. Especially for work. Now, if there was a large steak involved, I'd be more motivated to assist. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on March 05, 2011, 08:43:06 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:40:40 PM

Ummmmm.... no, too far to travel. Especially for work. Now, if there was a large steak involved, I'd be more motivated to assist. :lol:

I would be glad to give you a large stake. LOL

If you actually showed up to help it might change to a steak. lol

SippinTea

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 05, 2011, 08:47:35 PM
If you actually showed up to help it might change to a steak. lol

*stifles a laugh*

Randomness or not so randomness: I just wanted to say Policeman Bob is a great guy... and gives really good advice. Just sayin'... :lol:

Alright, play time is over again. Back to work I go... :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Heather

My plans for this evening bailed. So I guess that means I'll have to clean my house. Sigh.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

baristagirl if you're bored I can give you a list of stuff to do that would help me out a lot.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: SippinTea on March 05, 2011, 08:51:58 PM
Randomness or not so randomness: I just wanted to say Policeman Bob is a great guy... and gives really good advice. Just sayin'... :lol:

:beret:

Give the man a donut and he is liable to tell you anything.

Chseeads

Looks like my TB came home in one piece and without smoke damage, so no one had to bear my wrath.  Good.

Went to Tom's party.  Watched people skate.  Sat around at his house after.  It was nice, like old times when I used to get out in society and associate with people some.  LOL

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on March 05, 2011, 10:17:00 PM
Looks like my TB came home in one piece and without smoke damage, so no one had to bear my wrath.  Good.

Went to Tom's party.  Watched people skate.  Sat around at his house after.  It was nice, like old times when I used to get out in society and associate with people some.  LOL

Sounds like Seth enjoyed being around people....... QUICK someone check his temperature!!!

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel