News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Pass 'round the plate...we're collectin' the offerin' in Sharing 4-2-8!

Started by MelodyB, March 05, 2011, 04:41:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: baristagirl on March 06, 2011, 08:49:40 PM
Finally cleaned around my house. Been sitting around knitting and reading. They haven't canceled church yet and I'm crossing my fingers that they don't.

Did you move to Siberia and not tell us?

sunlight

:lurk:

This is going to be a long next few weeks.... But when it's all done, I get some homemade fresh butter brickle bars... cause they promised me. :hyper:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Hey BG, what are you knitting? And do we get to see pics? :)

Chel dearie... Did D promise you? 'Cause I don't remember making any promise like that. I mean, not that wouldn't make them for you, but I sort of need to know if I promised something that I don't remember... :lol:

God is good. Really, really good. I just thought I should tell you that. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 06, 2011, 07:10:55 AM
Quote from: EricShane on March 06, 2011, 07:04:03 AM
seth, tell farrah we said hi

lol

Me and Mel-Mel have been talking about her recently!

:freaky:

I'm gonna go go to sleep now.
Mel called and told me, lol..
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Nelle

EricShane

im getting ready to leave for church right now.. i hope its good, because we been in a dry spell lately, and I feel a fight coming on... lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

went to church and sanders and came home and fiddled with fowl and etc.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Heather

ST-Ive just been knitting basic scarves. I don't know how to do anything else. Lol

Seth-No. I'm still in East Tenn

Church was awesome this evening and we had a packed house. Anniversary services are next Sunday and it just seems everything has been building to it. I also committed to working the race in 2 weeks. I'll have to spend 2 days in a concession stand with my ex-husband. We did finally speak to each other this evening and actually joked. So we'll see.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

Went to church, The Preaching was AMAZING! It was Old time strict Holiness Preaching that was well-needed!! The whole church felt convicted, and cried and the alter was really good!!! --- It made me want to move up!

Lynx

OBSERVATION:  When I was a kid if mom had told me it was time to go and I giggled and ran off, I would have had my hind end tanned.

The preceding observation may or may not have to do with trouble I may or may not have had tonight getting certain bus kids to load up for the trip home.  Hypothetical trouble also may or may not have tempted me to get a cherry tree switch.

Bleh.

And more bleh.

Bleh bleh bleh.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

Isaac,

Belatedly writing this. You mentioned the guy who didn't get the work stocking right, and you liked the extra hours in straightening it out. Perhaps you will get a promotion, hard work and dedication always pays off in the end!  :thumbsup2:

John  :waving:

EricShane

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Chseeads

Lynx

I could rock him to sleep, with a real ro... oh that's just too cheesy for even me to complete. 

Night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 07, 2011, 05:12:05 AM
I could rock him to sleep, with a real ro... oh that's just too cheesy for even me to complete. 

Night y'all.

I agree! lol

Goodnight!