News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

potty training

Started by joyeuse, July 14, 2008, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

Hi everybody, hope you are doing good. I need some advises here. theodor is 21 months, and i would to start potty y=training, is that too early§? how can i do that. I f you can help me that will be great.

Thanks

Joyeuse

mesipie

thats not too early...just let him tell u if he doesnt want...landon didnt like the potty till he was abt 25-26 months..he would scream everytime i put him on it...so i waited...i set his pott chair out where he could see it...and 1 day he just decided he didnt want a diaper, and he wanted to potty train...been using the potty every since..
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

Tabby

HI. I have a little girl she is 31 months old. She is fully potty trained. I just use pull ups at night but she rarely wets those now. I started when she was about 18 months old because she wanted to go but then she refuse to go. So in May of this year I made her start going. I think it up to us parents to make them go. Savannah would scream but I made her sit for five mins.  and took her every 30 mins. That was so hard on me. But after two times she knew what she was doing. After 2 days she started going on her own. But there been times that she forgets and I have to remind her. But I think that is a good age to start with. I made it fun to. She got a sticker each time she went and she loved that.  Now she dose the potty dance where she wiggles arounds and she say I potty like a big girl. Good luck.  :clap:

joyeuse

hans for your advises. I tried with Theodor, at the beginning he didnt like it and now, every 5 minutes he asks for the potty and when i take him there he doesnt do anything. He does that 3 or 4 times and then at the end i dont run to take him there and he does on the floor. He understand thats its not good. He doesnt like the poty. I just bought the things you put directly to make the toilet on his size, and it seems better. He used to play with potty. Thanks again