News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Still Nunya Business... But since SippinTea needs thread 3...

Started by sunlight, February 26, 2008, 10:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Y'all two can be almost as hard to figure out as Ladies SJ and Z.. but I think I dio a fairly competent job, don't you think, Lady SippinTea? :)

John  :waving:

SippinTea

Quote from: Newsman on March 22, 2008, 09:34:36 PM
   Y'all two can be almost as hard to figure out as Ladies SJ and Z.

*curtsies* I'll take that as a compliment. Those two are awesome. :)

And yes, you do quite a competent job at figuring things out. Sometimes too well.  :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Newsman

Well, You and Lady Melody are pretty awesome, too! (and two!)  :thumbsup2:

Quote from: SippinTea on March 22, 2008, 09:52:59 PM
*curtsies* I'll take that as a compliment. Those two are awesome. :)

MelodyB

Awwww... Thanks John. I take both of those as compliments as well... I love SJ and Zizi!

But I am SURE that you havent figured out all of mine and Rubys criptic messages, at least I really hope not! ;)

SippinTea

Quote from: MelodyB on March 23, 2008, 02:23:52 AM
Awwww... Thanks John. I take both of those as compliments as well... I love SJ and Zizi!

But I am SURE that you havent figured out all of mine and Rubys criptic messages, at least I really hope not! ;)

What she said. On both.  :thumbsup2: and :o respectively.  lol

EricShane

how come everyone falls in love with me at first sight... I mean, look... there was Celine Dion, Victoria Beckham, and NOW Sally Struthers!?  :smirk2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

Not everyone does. I've seen your picture, and I didn't fall in love. *grin*

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on March 23, 2008, 04:19:01 AM
Not everyone does. I've seen your picture, and I didn't fall in love. *grin*

you havent seen my "real" picture... I just use these as a publicity thing, you know... stalkers, crazies, etc...

and btw,

:pound:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

SippinTea

EricShane

your like a white castle...

you like nice

but later...

One word girl, PAIN! you have hurt my feelings... im going to totally like delete my internet stuff and sell my computer..

lol jk!

MelodyB

EricShane

MelodyB

SippinTea

*laugh* Eric, I knew you wouldn't get offended at my goofiness, or I wouldn't have posted that. ;)

Three cheers for people who like to banter, and can receive as well as they give! :)

Newsman

SippinTea

EricShane

Quote from: SippinTea on March 23, 2008, 05:22:01 AM
*laugh* Eric, I knew you wouldn't get offended at my goofiness, or I wouldn't have posted that. ;)

Three cheers for people who like to banter, and can receive as well as they give! :)

heheh...

:reallymad:

SippinTea

EricShane

what are you wearing for church tomorrow? are you curling your hair for the 2cnd time this year? lol jk

SippinTea

*laugh* No, I'm not curling my hair tomorrow. But I'm impressed you remembered. :P

Mm... If you're wanting the short version: I'm planning to wear a black skirt and jacket. If you're wanting the long version: I'm planning to wear my black 'swishy' skirt, my robin's-egg-blue top, with my black long-sleeved jacket and strappy sandals... oh, and hair up. *grin*

MelodyB

The same strappy sandals that caused such a ruckus about this time last year?

Newsman

Oo, la lah!  :freaky2:

Plus, she's a fashion rebel to wear blue and black together!

Quote from: SippinTea on March 23, 2008, 07:42:01 AM
*laugh* No, I'm not curling my hair tomorrow. But I'm impressed you remembered. :P

Mm... If you're wanting the short version: I'm planning to wear a black skirt and jacket. If you're wanting the long version: I'm planning to wear my black 'swishy' skirt, my robin's-egg-blue top, with my black long-sleeved jacket and strappy sandals... oh, and hair up. *grin*

SippinTea

Being a rebel is what I do best, apparently.  :smirk2:

And yes, Mel, those same sandals.  :cool: The funny part is... I had to wear them around the house yesterday for a while, to be sure I could handle wearing them today. Wasn't sure my back would let me wear heels that high yet. Sooo.... I was tripping around the house in strappy sandals and a t-shirt and a decidedly-less-than-dressy skirt.  :biglaugh:

MelodyB

Where was David? He is supposed to take pictures of things like that, thats what I pay him for.....