News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Ask Mom some more! Its thread #4!!

Started by MelodyB, February 04, 2008, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Where were you on September 11, 2001?

What's your favorite tree?

What's the most interesting biography you've read?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2008, 10:21:32 AM
Where were you on September 11, 2001?

At work. I remember the first report coming to the graphics room about the first plane. Then when the report of the second plane came, everyone sort of froze. Someone found out that the owner of the company had a TV in his office and most everyone stopped what they were doing and crowded around this small TV in shock and disbelief.

What's your favorite tree?

Weeping Willow - they're beautiful (my first thought was -  :sing: Just like a treeeeee planted by the waaaaater, I will not be moved  :sing: )  :grin:

What's the most interesting biography you've read?

I can't think of any biographies I've read really. My own is pretty interesting though, only because it's filled with God's hand of protection (even from childhood), healing (not just physical healing, but mental and emotional healing), abundant mercy and grace. God has been so good to me.  :clap:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

giggles

Isn't it amazing what God brought us through even before we got on our Knees and sked His forgiveness. When I look back even as a little child I just have to say:

My God is and awesome God

amanda18

JUST DANCE!!

Sis

Quote from: amanda18 on March 06, 2008, 11:26:45 PM
Were does cheese come from?

*Sis raises hand and jumps up and down*    :hyper: Can I answer?   Pweeeze?  Can I answer? :hyper:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Sis on March 07, 2008, 01:06:53 AM

*Sis raises hand and jumps up and down*    :hyper: Can I answer?   Pweeeze?  Can I answer? :hyper:

Go for it Sis!  :great: My guess is the moon, but I think that's only Swiss Cheese.  :grin:

SippinTea

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 07, 2008, 01:19:16 AM
My guess is the moon, but I think that's only Swiss Cheese.  :grin:

Indiana Cheese is from another planet, I'm sure.  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Jaybee

SisMom - Have you been to Wilmington, NC? If so, is it as gorgeous in real life as it is in photos?
"Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forward."

- Kierkegaard

Sis

Quote from: Sister_Mom on March 07, 2008, 01:19:16 AM
Quote from: Sis on March 07, 2008, 01:06:53 AM

Go for it Sis!  :great: My guess is the moon, but I think that's only Swiss Cheese.  :grin:

Ok here it goes. Cheese comes from Wisconsin!

Especially the yummy cheese curds which I would pay big $$ for if someone sent me some!

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Jaybee on March 07, 2008, 03:10:50 AM
SisMom - Have you been to Wilmington, NC? If so, is it as gorgeous in real life as it is in photos?

I'm not sure, but I think I went to a church function there once. Whether I did or not, I'm pretty confident it would be gorgeous because everything I've seen of NC so far is gorgeous!  :great:

Tricia Lea

are you getting more nervous the closer the day gets?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 11, 2008, 04:45:54 PM
are you getting more nervous the closer the day gets?

Not the least bit nervous, nor do I expect to be. I'm getting more and more excited. When you know you are headed where God is guiding you, and you know you are within His will there is no need to fear and no need to worry and nothing to be nervous about. I trust God to know what He is doing here and I'm too thankful for what He has given me to be nervous.  :clap:

myhaloisintheshop

I wasn't the least bit nervous when I got married.  LOL  I knew I was in God's will!

Sister_Mom

:great:

Takes all the pressure away, doesn't it?  :grin:

myhaloisintheshop

MelodyB

Tricia Lea

Sis Mom

You need to ask Br Dad if he is going to share the can of  peanuts he won tonight, with you

Eating my can I won now lol

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 17, 2008, 01:46:41 AM
Sis Mom

You need to ask Br Dad if he is going to share the can of  peanuts he won tonight, with you

Eating my can I won now lol

Apparently Bro. Steve got some.  :o They saved me some though  :clap: . . . . . . .  at least for now.  :o

Tricia Lea

I am eating mine now lol

me and him both won a can of nuts lolol

MelodyB

Sister_Mom

*ignores Melody so her feelings won't be confused with reality*  :P

Tricia Lea

* Tricia Lea saves melody a few nuts and hopes Brandon dont find them lol

Sister_Mom

Tricia Lea