News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Ask Mom some more! Its thread #4!!

Started by MelodyB, February 04, 2008, 03:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

I didnt mean that in a bad way...I just meant that it has changed, will change some more, and I think I have grown up a bit.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on March 01, 2008, 12:26:45 AM
....... I think I have grown up a bit.

You have more than grown up a bit, you have done a lot of growing in many ways since I've known you.

For one thing you have learned to not to say "that's what I've always been taught". Tough lesson for both of us, but a good one, and only one of many, right?   :great:

ok, for real, I'm outta here!
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

Awww thanks. That means a lot coming from you. *sniff*

:D

MelodyB

Have you watched the video in my siggy yet? I think you will like it.

:hypocrite:

Sister_Mom

Quote from: MelodyB on March 01, 2008, 06:00:12 AM
Have you watched the video in my siggy yet? I think you will like it.

:hypocrite:

You need help.  :roll:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

MelodyB

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Brother Dad

The more I learn of this awesome woman the more I have to ask God why He loves me so much to put her in my life.  The Bible studies we do together, the prays we pray together, the time we spend together I am so thankful for.  I enjoy her love for God and the wisdom He has given her.  I am the most blessed man on the face of the earth. 
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Brother Dad on March 02, 2008, 02:52:34 PM
The more I learn of this awesome woman the more I have to ask God why He loves me so much to put her in my life.  The Bible studies we do together, the prays we pray together, the time we spend together I am so thankful for.  I enjoy her love for God and the wisdom He has given her.  I am the most blessed man on the face of the earth. 

I love you so much. I feel the same way about you. Your love for God shows in everything you do, you give of yourself for His purpose in your life daily. You are a reflection of the love Jesus has for people, a model of a true spiritual leader in your family, and a picture of God's mercy and goodness. I am the one who is blessed. I love you.

Envelope

awwwww someone pass the kleenex.........it's getting awful "sappy" in here!!  LOL

so, mom, where's the wedding??  (that's my question)

sharon

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Envelope on March 02, 2008, 07:03:38 PM
awwwww someone pass the kleenex.........it's getting awful "sappy" in here!!  LOL

sharon

I just copied the invitation from the announcement thread. Here ya go:

Quote from: Sister_Mom on February 26, 2008, 03:02:33 AM
Two lives, two hearts joined together,
partners in life, united forever in love
by the bond of Jesus Christ.
Loretta Fowler and William Chapman
request the honour of your presence
in celebrating their union of marriage
on Saturday, the twenty-ninth of March
two thousand and eight
at four o'clock in the afternoon
First Pentecostal Church
301 Patterson Street
Morganton, North Carolina28655
Reception to follow:
North Carolina School for the Deaf, Scout Cabin
May we create a home that surrounds our family and friends
with peace, comfort, laughter and love.

Sis

Quote from: Envelope on March 02, 2008, 07:03:38 PM

sharon

Here ya go!   

Envelope

thanks SIS!!  I needed those!!!

sharon

oh yes..........can I come to the wedding??   :biglaugh:

Sister_Mom

MelodyB

Will you please tell Bro Dad that there is some questions for him in his ask thread that need to be answered...that is, IF you talk to him today... :laughhard:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Sister_Mom

Yeah, I talked to him a time or two yesterday and today, so far.  :grin: I don't think GP came up though.

He's going to get a haircut today. Ok, class, let's see if anyone remembers how this should go.......... can we say "the shorter the better"?  :freaky2:

Envelope

AMEN AMEN!!!!   :freaky2:

My hubby wears a flat top!!  If the dumb newslink will ever comeup I'll post it..........hubby made the TV news last night!!!

sharon

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Envelope on March 05, 2008, 03:33:22 PM
AMEN AMEN!!!!   :freaky2:

My hubby wears a flat top!!  If the dumb newslink will ever comeup I'll post it..........hubby made the TV news last night!!!

sharon

:great:

Envelope

so.........how does Military Mikey feel about the big shin dig??

sharon

Sister_Mom

Quote from: Envelope on March 05, 2008, 10:12:34 PM
so.........how does Military Mikey feel about the big shin dig??

sharon

He's having the very typical male reaction. My son is not much of a romantic and weddings and such are not a big deal to him. He has put in for leave time, and wants to be there, but weddings aren't exciting for him.  :biglaugh:

giggles

Is he going to walk you down the aisle?

MelodyB

Brother Dad

Quote from: Just_in on February 05, 2008, 02:05:19 AM
So Mom the question remains unanswered in this thread..... Are you getting married.

YES SHE IS  :clap: :clap2: :clap:
Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Sister_Mom

Quote from: giggles on March 06, 2008, 04:22:04 AM
Is he going to walk you down the aisle?

The only thing that adds to my suspicion in this post is this one:

Quote from: MelodyB on March 06, 2008, 04:32:32 AM
:laughhard:

:ignore:

I think that duct tape is a little loose. Do you need some help tightening it?  :pound: