News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

starlight starbright, lets ask sunlight tonight

Started by Babs, December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Why are there flotation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Newsman

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on December 30, 2007, 11:39:36 PM
Why are there flotation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes?

because if there was one in a parachute, it would get in the way when they landed... or people would sit down on it and stop paying attention to where they were going and land on someones head... and we all know how that would end up :o

Quote from: Newsman on December 30, 2007, 11:51:42 PM
How many guys have you charmed in 2007?

John  :waving:

Umm... that's hard to say... although... yesterday, on the last day of 2007, i had apparently charmed one more. He told me that i ''wasnt the ugliest thing he had ever seen" Wow! that guy made my day! hehe!
now if you had asked how many proposals i had gotten, that would be easier to narrow down! hehe

Quote from: SippinTea on December 31, 2007, 12:44:17 AM
What's your favorite thing to do on a day off?

:beret:

SLEEP! hehe! well, actually... when i get a day off, i usually spend it working somewhere, or over at my sisters house. She has this new baby you see, and i kinda like it! hehe! isnt she adorable?

Quote from: MelodyB on December 31, 2007, 09:29:34 AM
What do you want to be when you grow up?
you mean i have to grow up? RATS! lol. I have always wanted to be in the medical field... although i got in trouble when i was younger because i would have to have a hurt patient first so i could play nurse... or that time we got in trouble for playing 'surgery'... or that time when i poured rubbing alcohol on my dad's hand to 'help' when he wasnt ready... haha! anyways... i just really want to be in something that puts me in a place where i am helping someone. I dont think i would mind living oversea's either... I dont know what God has in store for me for my future, but whatever it is, im sure interested in it cause he has kept me alive more than once to see it happen!

Did i ever tell you guys im blessed?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

:)

Why do you like to answer such random questions? ;)

SippinTea

How many marriage proposals did you receive in 2007?

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on January 01, 2008, 08:24:51 AM
:)

Why do you like to answer such random questions? ;)
Because if they are truely random... that means i can either make up an answer and be creative... or i can tell you a small part of what makes me who i am! hehe. like i will have something that happened... that you dont know about and i can share, or i can say something that will make you wonder... hehe

Quote from: SippinTea on January 01, 2008, 08:26:31 AM

umm... serious ones? or total?

MelodyB

sunlight

Quote from: MelodyB on January 01, 2008, 09:13:05 AM
Do you sing?
I love to sing! I sing in the morning, i sing in the afternoon, i sing in the shower, and i sing in my car... But i sing alone... When no one is there, or when there are too many people there singing with me so that i cant be heard

MelodyB

sunlight

just because... REG

MelodyB

sunlight

i can sing, and i do all the time! haha, its just a matter of if people want to stay around and hear it!  I know im not the best, and my sister is truely MUCH better at me than this, she won awards and stuff in Chior. there is a link on my other site... hmm, let me see if i can find it. and let ya hear my funky accent! hehe! im from Texas yall!

Isiaha 41:10- sung by me after i heard one of my friends sing it at their concert- http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/de93e996986/audio.html

or

He's Been Good to Me- as i heard it sung in one of the many churches i have been to
http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/5dd88832685/audio.html

MelodyB

SippinTea

apsurf

Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2008, 09:43:45 AM
i can sing, and i do all the time! haha, its just a matter of if people want to stay around and hear it!  I know im not the best, and my sister is truely MUCH better at me than this, she won awards and stuff in Chior. there is a link on my other site... hmm, let me see if i can find it. and let ya hear my funky accent! hehe! im from Texas yall!

Isiaha 41:10- sung by me after i heard one of my friends sing it at their concert- http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/de93e996986/audio.html

or

He's Been Good to Me- as i heard it sung in one of the many churches i have been to
http://audio.xanga.com/Cheldubois/5dd88832685/audio.html

The first one actually had a celtic or irish tint to it...or at least that is what my ears heard.

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on January 01, 2008, 03:44:54 PM
Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2008, 08:52:47 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on January 01, 2008, 08:26:31 AM

umm... serious ones? or total?

Both. :)

Well, i honestly dont know how many were serious... I just assumed that none of them were serious... that way i didnt feel bad about it! hehe! Joking ones? Well, I think part of that comes with working with the public... there are going to be those who joke around with you, or else your job would be boring! lol.

Quote from: nwlife on January 01, 2008, 07:25:05 PM
The first one actually had a celtic or irish tint to it...or at least that is what my ears heard.
haha! I do have some irish in me... not sure how much though. hmm, and i always assumed that the culture I am is a result of the place i grew up, not of inborn traits from forever ago! haha

apsurf

for some reason I thought you were married.....

sunlight

funny... haha! why did you think that?
Not all 58 year olds are married ya know...

apsurf

sunlight

wow, didnt know i acted that young! lol.
i am really 22.22191780821917, i just tell everyone in the  chat room that i am 58... keeps the guys from getting interested ya know, REG

SippinTea

Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2008, 09:48:49 PM
i am really 22.22191780821917, i just tell everyone in the  chat room that i am 58... keeps the guys from getting interested ya know, REG

Yes, I know. ;) So does telling them you want 17 kids.  :cool:

sunlight

BOL! haha! that's great!
Quote from: SippinTea on January 01, 2008, 10:40:07 PM
Yes, I know. ;) So does telling them you want 17 kids.  :cool:

ohh yeah... is that all the questions you guys have? wow...

Sis

Stevebert heard your first song and said, "She should be singing solos." I agree!

Quote from: sunlight on January 01, 2008, 09:48:49 PM
wow, didnt know i acted that young! lol.

Tell them you're 105 and they'll kid with you but won't hit on you!  :laughhard: