News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Thank God it is over!

Started by Ebenezer Scrooge, December 26, 2011, 09:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebenezer Scrooge

I don't have to hear about Christmas for 11 months!   :hypocrite:
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

sunlight

I know! Isn't it going to be awesome?

(unless you count all of the people talking about returning stuff, getting on sale stuff for next year, or stuff like that...)
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Melody

What's the matter Scrooge?  Didn't like your coal?   :hypocrite:

Lynx

He didn't get any coal this year, it is getting too expensive. 

Usually we would get only 9 months reprieve before hearing about Christmas, as the stores start pushing holiday sales earlier and earlier every year.  But next year is an election year, so most of what we hear will be election junk right up until November.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Ebenezer Scrooge

I will be starting a new job in the Obama Administration. I am in charge of the military.
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Lynx

Enforcing the right to strew political ads all over every media, no doubt.   :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

A brawl broke out at the Mall of America yesterday, my kids saw part of the riot and were happy to get out of there with no injuries. After that, I think we are glad it is over too.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Yeah, for real.  I heard there were lines out the door at Wal-Mart for the half-off sale yesterday at 5am.  I was planning to be there because A - I really like good chocolate for half price and B - there usually aren't more than 10 or 15 people there the day after Christmas that early.

I'm almost glad I was feeling sick yesterday and missed the sale...
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

:sing:

Thank God and Greyhound it's gone.....

Newsman

Scott

The Mall of America thing was pretty weird; they now think it was a flash mob.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle