News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

So I was just wondering...

Started by nicolejoy, June 27, 2011, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolejoy

I know I haven't been around for a while, but I turned 30 - and when I came to look for it, I couldn't find my "Happy Birthday" thread. What's up with that?????

Lynx

I didn't get one either.  But then, I never told my age here, or when my birthday is. 

At any rate, this is now the official nicolejoy happy birthday thread.  Happy birthday nicolejoy! :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Awww, Happy Birthday lady!  How are the little princesses?  How are you and Bernie(?)?

How does it feel to be 30?  I felt a little more adultish on my turn.  ;)

Are you all still in HK?  Catch us up sista'!  Soo good to "see" ya!

Chseeads

upcchris

:sing: A Happy Birthday to you
A Happy Birthday to you,
May you feel Jesus near
Every day of the year
A Happy Birthday to you
A Happy Birthday to you.
And (may it be) the best you've ever haaaaad :sing:

I started my own Happy Birthday thread this year too.

Luv ya, Nik. Have an AWESOME 30th! ;)
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

nicolejoy

ha - glad to see SOME of you still remember me ;)

We're doing well, the girls are good. Lana's now 2.5 and is an amazing little girl, so smart and fun :) She's a cheeky little thing and has an amazing vocab which can often be quite hilarious.

Maddy's going on one in a month - it's crazy that it's been that long already! She's doing well, growing up. Health-wise, she's doing great, very stable. Still have at least the cleft palate surgery coming up. Hopefully we avoid most of the serious complications associated with her form of dwarfism!! I love the age she's at now, she's really getting a little personality :) She can't crawl but she does this little "butt scoot" that is hilarious! I'm going to upload a video to my blog soon, hopefully (www.madeline-hope.blogspot.com)

We're still in Hong Kong, doing well. Bernard just got a promotion which is great :)

Not much else to share really!! Just thought I'd pop in and find my birthday thread and all ;) ;) hehe (and yes, I feel SO OLD now that I'm no longer in my 20's. At least it's not 40 yet though ;) )

Chseeads

When was your birthday?  Did you not have it on FB?  Cause I don't remember seeing it on there.

nicolejoy

It was May 25 - already over a month ago ;) hehe

nicolejoy

And yes, it was on Facebook. Either that or all my friends actually REMEMBER my bday by themselves (highly unlikely!!)

Chseeads

Well did I wish you happy bday then? lol 

nicolejoy

Chseeads

Niki

When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.

rootbeer

I was 30 once, a long time ago.
:cool:
The name of the Lord is a strong tower.

Chseeads

I was 30 for a whole year one time.