News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: Cats like Sardines - It's ...
Last post by Lynx - April 09, 2024, 10:24:02 AM
So... You're disappointed that you didn't have to deal with the crowds you thought you'd have to deal with?
Last post by Roscoe - April 09, 2024, 01:56:27 AM
We had absolutely perfect weather. Clear, sunny, totality.. the complete package. Unfortunately for local businesses, folks got spooked as there was a chance we would not have clear skies, and they mostly went elsewhere. Oh, Russellville got a taste and I40 westbound between me and Mini was a bit of a parking lot for a couple hours, but it was NOTHING like we were told it would be and built up for over the past two years.
I stayed at home and actually checked it out- it was cooler than I thought it would be I must say. Glad it is over though. Went to Conway to take care of some business after it, and then home. Conway wasn't busy either. Back to work tomorrow. :pound:
Last post by Lynx - April 08, 2024, 10:38:24 PM
Yeah... My phone claimed we got 98% eclipse, but you couldn't prove it by us. Clouds for days here.

Well... They wanted to see something blocking the sun. That's what we got. The sun was pretty well blocked.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 08, 2024, 06:21:25 PM
It's all cloudy here.
Last post by mini - April 08, 2024, 03:30:15 PM
Good morning everyone.  We are planning on going outside and watching the eclipse, but we are not in the path of totality.
Last post by Lynx - April 08, 2024, 09:38:28 AM
Just a few more hours Bobby. Hang on just a few more hours and all the foreigners will leave your peaceful town alone.

My dad is in Paducah and is currently disgusted with all the yokels flooding his town. He ain't going nowhere today for nothing.
Last post by Roscoe - April 05, 2024, 08:41:52 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on April 05, 2024, 07:41:38 PMIt's supposed to be just barely west and north of us. Barely barely.
We are dead center of totality. Like over 4 minutes of the full on darkness, which is said to be phenomenally long.
Just got back from touring several counties in interest of making sure offenders are where they should be.
Last post by The Purple Fuzzy - April 05, 2024, 07:41:38 PM
It's supposed to be just barely west and north of us. Barely barely.
Last post by Lynx - April 05, 2024, 05:39:06 PM
Last post by Roscoe - April 05, 2024, 01:51:37 PM
Morning all. Gearing up for the mighty eclipse weekend. All the hullabaloo over four minutes of darkness. Tourists are beginning to infilterate my community. Lou couldn't get in to the local coffee shop this morning. :pound:
Me- I pickup up my half a cow yesterday, have stacks of meat. I'm gonna fire up the smoker and find a good book. Or work on projects at home.