News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Inez Can't Wait Till Sharing 468!

Started by Chseeads, September 07, 2012, 02:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

That brings up a good reminder.  I'm only frustrated when my expectations aren't met.  I quite possibly have too high of expectations at times and not enough grace.  These people are leadership people.  Clean, put together, pleasant.  I think I fall into a rut of having more fruit of the Spirit for visitors, new converts, very poor, and children than with saints that have been around awhile.

I understand Isaac.  It takes me at least 3hrs.  4 hallways and the sanctuary.  The sanctuary aisles and platform aren't bad, but we have theater seats and vacuuming each row is tedious.  Our sanctuary only seats 700 but boy it's hard to get around the legs of each chair.  Really, it's only rough when there is something that has to be really cleaned, like gum/tar in the carpet, or since our sanctuary runs slightly downhill, when someone spills something, it runs down about 10 rows.

It is what it is.  I'm thankful for the job. 

We do have an industrial vac' for some of it!  I love that thing.  lol

Newsman

Heather

Good morning GP! Going to walk on beach  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

People are sloppy hogs. 

Seriously, it can be easier to clean up after a herd of animals than after a bunch of people.  LOL

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Kimber is gonna get us all in trouble!! She has a REAL LIVE PUPPY at church today!

:o

MelodyB

MelodyB

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I don't want to have to hold her if she's sick, she can just lay over there and try not to infect me.

MelodyB

Roscoe just earned himself another smite. :smirk2:

MelodyB

A better picture of Kimber and the Puppy.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 09, 2012, 07:42:51 PM
Quote from: MelodyB on September 09, 2012, 07:40:17 PM

A better picture of Kimber and the Puppy.
All I see is a red "x".
That's what you get for your previous post.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Yes! Come up in choir practice and had her in a bag tucked under her arm! I jokingly said "Whats in there? A puppy?" and she said "YES! Shhhh!" and I was like :o

Then we tried to hide her in the apartment, but Furby was going nuts, so we took her to our SS class and during church Kimber hid her in the broom closet in the kitchen. Lol so no one could hear her cry or yip. Then she took her home. It was quite the scandal, but she couldn't leave her in the car! Only a few people know about our puppy experience today, so don't tell! ;) 

Lynx

I hope the poor dog bit whomever put that sweater on him.  It's like a tin can on the tail of a dog's self respect.  :demand:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Haha. It was actually a hoodie made from a sock! It was cute, but kinda tight.

kmymbir

My sister and her boyfriend decided to buy a puppy. Only to discover that she is allergic!
So the puppy ended up staying in my room with me all night, then when I was about to leave for church my sister was begging me to help out because she would not be home all day, I could not just leave the poor thing...
So here I am not sure what to do, and then this brilliant idea strikes, "Let's just take her with us!".

I put it in one of my empty purses, she slept all the way, but practice woke her so she started trying to play, I had to take her outside for thirty minutes. I was so glad that it was cool in the car!
Then I became a ninja and took her to Sunday School and she continued to sleep, so I did not even disrupt the class.
The only problem was the main service! I was faced with a very hard decision, so I put her in a tote and locked the broom closet with a key and then hid the key so no one would mess with her... She was sleeping when I went to get her! She did so good..

I've had her all day, when my sister finally gets home tonight I hope she comes up with a plan, because I have work in the morning and I can't really afford to purchase a dog right now.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

Oh and the sock/hoodie was my sisters doings... The dog was cold and so my sister apparently thinks she is Martha Stewart and can make anything.... In my opinion she butchered a perfectly good sock!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Quote from: kmymbir on September 10, 2012, 01:33:47 AM
Oh and the sock/hoodie was my sisters doings... The dog was cold and so my sister apparently thinks she is Martha Stewart and can make anything.... In my opinion she butchered a perfectly good sock!
Aye, that is my opinion as well.  And the dog doesn't look to happy about it either. 

But for a dog as young as that dog appears to be, it must be well trained if it didn't piddle on the church floor one time.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

She is paper trained already, and Kimber took her out to the grass outside between services. :flush:

Chseeads