News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

They moved Seth to the "special" floor as we moved into Sharing 484

Started by mini, June 08, 2013, 11:53:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I guess they changed all the lyrics to make sure they were kid friendly.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on June 26, 2013, 03:59:33 AM
Settherrrs :hug:

Saw fairy cakes in the store over the weekend, thought of you. lol
Also was thinking of Tea....and someone else I met many moons ago on here. Sigh. :sadbounce:

Oh it's our bond that binds us together.

Melody

Quote from: mini on June 26, 2013, 02:24:54 PM
Veggietales.  Bob and Larry Sing the 80's.  Im sorry, but this is cracking me up.

:ulgy:

Ah I wanna see but can't find it. Especially under that phrase.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I just heard a guy sneeze.  Instead of a typical "A-choo!" he sneezed a powerful "Pa-ching!" and followed it by saying "walla walla bing bang!"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

At least he didn't do what I just did. I'm tooling along torwards home, listening to one of my favorite songs- and you should know that I 1) love music 2) sing quite poorly and 3) sing loudly when I'm alone.
Any way, the song "When God Unfolds The Rose" is playing, and it's a song that makes me squall, and sing along to, although its notes are so far out of the "bad" range for me that they are in the "My God where;s the torture device" range....
Yes. I am bellering it at the top of my lungs. Yes. I had managed to inadverdantly key the mic on my ham radio without knowing it. Yes, I broadcast my shameful performance across the state of Arkansas on its most powerful repeater, which has around 100 miles any direction from Little Rock coverage.
When I noticed it, I unkeyed and heard.." Whoever that was PLLLLEEEAAASE don't quit your day job. That was painful." Oooops.
:sing: "When God unfolds the rooooose..." :sing:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 26, 2013, 11:15:57 PM
That's great!
Obviously you were out of the range of the repeater.  :smirk2: I have it on good authority that it was, in fact, awful.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

You should have responded "I'm a police officer and you better stay well below the speed limit for quite some time."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

sunlight

Bol! I was on the phone when I read that... So I had to share what I was dying of laughter about! Hahahaha!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

I saw Okies FB status before I read it, so Im over here humming the song then I read that. BOL! Nice timing! ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Kim

Quote from: Roscoe on June 26, 2013, 10:56:42 PM
At least he didn't do what I just did. I'm tooling along torwards home, listening to one of my favorite songs- and you should know that I 1) love music 2) sing quite poorly and 3) sing loudly when I'm alone.
Any way, the song "When God Unfolds The Rose" is playing, and it's a song that makes me squall, and sing along to, although its notes are so far out of the "bad" range for me that they are in the "My God where;s the torture device" range....
Yes. I am bellering it at the top of my lungs. Yes. I had managed to inadverdantly key the mic on my ham radio without knowing it. Yes, I broadcast my shameful performance across the state of Arkansas on its most powerful repeater, which has around 100 miles any direction from Little Rock coverage.
When I noticed it, I unkeyed and heard.." Whoever that was PLLLLEEEAAASE don't quit your day job. That was painful." Oooops.
:sing: "When God unfolds the rooooose..." :sing:
That HAS to be one of the funniest stories I've heard in a long time.  Wish I could have heard it.....or maybe not. :biglaugh: And as for all the posts about another child.....yes, I am all for it!!! Cheyenne needs a little playmate. :hypocrite:

Lynx

By the way Roscoe, was that Timothy Spell you were listening to singing it?

In local news, I hit an armadillo on the way home.  Their instincts are just no good on the open road.  A squirrel has a chance with wild scrambling, but curling up and sitting there won't cut it.  The first impact made a loud thump, but it was the second sound that worried me.  Sounded like someone hit the undercarriage of my van with a sledgehammer. 

Oh well.  If anything was damaged seriously I guess I can ride my bike to work Thursday and Friday.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 27, 2013, 05:12:00 AM
By the way Roscoe, was that Timothy Spell you were listening to singing it?

In local news, I hit an armadillo on the way home.  Their instincts are just no good on the open road.  A squirrel has a chance with wild scrambling, but curling up and sitting there won't cut it.  The first impact made a loud thump, but it was the second sound that worried me.  Sounded like someone hit the undercarriage of my van with a sledgehammer. 

Oh well.  If anything was damaged seriously I guess I can ride my bike to work Thursday and Friday.
No sir, it was Terry ? Terrell.....I think I like his version better than anyone's including my own.. :laughhard:
And I wouldn't worry about the Possum-on-the-half-shell....I hit one in my 'vette and didn't have any issues. About the only thing that could be damaged would be an oil pan or transmisson pan, and you'd see a huge puddle if that had happened. It's be rare anyway, those creatures are not particularly solid and probably just made a mess....

Lynx

Ah good.  He sings it straight, without any vocal showing off.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

okieoliveoyl

While I normally forget to check in here more than once a month....  I had to come back today to re-read the posting by Roscoe and get my laugh for the morning.   :laughhard:

And if anyone cares... Mini and I are thinking about hosting him to sing at the local ODD Fellows Home in the town we go to church in. .....  :hypocrite:
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

Lynx

Roscoe:  You were right.  I drove up here to the church to vacuum and drove the same road (I work right across the street from my church) and the little dude was in fragments.  It looked like he got thrown across three lanes and landed against the other side of the road, coming apart en route. 

Well, so much for breakfast...  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

You people need to post more.

I say we start making fun of Taco.

The Purple Fuzzy

Tacos, that's what Isaac could have done with that 'dillo.

mini

Oh...mexican resturant that serves armadillo tacos.

You could ask "Whats the dilleo?" and the waiter would say "Tacos!"

Roscoe

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?