News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Items from China

Started by Sis, June 05, 2008, 04:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

Chinese Thongs sandals sold at Walmart!!!.DO NOT BUY

Be extra careful with cheap imports from china especially clothes because the Chinese are using some strong but cheap chemical in their manufacturing. Cheap can be expensive in the long run.

The chemical burns that people have gotten from wearing the flip flops.

check it out at http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/flipflop.asp

Backseat Radio

whats bad with this is its hard to find something anymore that is not made in china.  I just checked through my purses and all of them say "made in china" on them.  The flipflops mom bought for me say "made in china".  We can't even find a pan set that isn't made in china.

Sis

Lots of the clothing at Walmart is made in Honduras. And most of the shirts are no longer perma press. They wrinkle like in the old days.

Backseat Radio

with the reputation china is getting I think I'm gonna be replacing things that are made in china with something thats not made in china.

Sis

They used to send us quality things. Wonder if they want to kill us with flip flops? 

How did she die? Flip flop poisoning!   :laughhard:

almondjoy

Quote from: Sis on June 06, 2008, 05:06:24 AM
They used to send us quality things. Wonder if they want to kill us with flip flops? 

How did she die? Flip flop poisoning!   :laughhard:

:laughat:

EricShane

lol sis...

- I do not like Foam, Plastic, Pleather or Rubber flip flops at ALL!!!! - I only like real leather flip flops, like from American Eagle! Thier my fav!!!!!! *Hugs his ae flip flops*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you