News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

If a guy talks about other girls... does it mean something?

Started by sunlight, May 11, 2008, 07:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If a guy talks to a girl about some other girl he is potentially interested in, does that mean that he would never consider dating you?

yes- a guy doesnt talk about other girls if he is interested in you
no- he is being honest about his feelings, and could be using it as a sounding board.
no- he only does it to test you or to get your reaction
yes- its a sure sign he is not interested, and trying to let you down easily

Sis

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Sis

BeccaBoo

Sis

RainbowJingles

Sis

Stevebert talks about other girls.  Mostly his students! It means he's talking about someone he knows.   :laughhard:

BeccaBoo

Sis

RainbowJingles

Sis

Don't wanna ride upsidedown though. I might get dizzy and fall off.

BeccaBoo

RainbowJingles

:bigcheese:

:chairspinud:

**HUGS** even more random calls in the middle of the day

Newsman

Umm, Lady Elona?

You've written of being "prayerfully pursued." You've admitted to being "twitterpated."

That would seem to make these calls not so 'random' to begin with, much less "more random" in nature!

Your Friendly Chief Investigator,
John  :waving:

RainbowJingles

lol  John.  You're a mess.  Instead of confirming or denying the aforementioned allegations, I shall attempt to add a little more tinder to the fire.  :hypocrite:

Quote from: Newsman on March 31, 2009, 08:38:51 AM
Umm, Lady Elona?

You've written of being "prayerfully pursued." You've admitted to being "twitterpated."

:cloud9:  Yes, I have, haven't I?  I love that phrase...  "prayerfully pursued."  It just totally seems to FIT what is truly going on, and it is the most incredible feeling EVER.

As to being "twitterpated" - well, I must again confess that I am indeed twitterpated.  :bigcheese:
:chairspin:

Quote from: Newsman on March 31, 2009, 08:38:51 AM
   That would seem to make these calls not so 'random' to begin with, much less "more random" in nature!

Your Friendly Chief Investigator,
John  :waving:

Now HERE is where I explain the "random" part...  :bigcheese:
A "not-so-random" call is the type that I can somewhat predict...  maybe once a day, and usually in the evening when everything has settled down and we are both able to talk a bit.

The word "more" in this context was referring to more "random calls" not the fact that the calls were "more random."

And a "random" call can be defined as a call that comes when it's totally unexpected and pretty much for no real reason (although, he apparently seems to think that *I* could be considered a reason in and of myself, so perhaps the definition of "random" in this case is a bit skewed).  :cloud9:  An example of a random call would be when he has five minutes left on his break and spends them on a call to me.  Those kinds of phone calls at random times for no "real" reason (except to say, "I only have a minute, but I wanted to see how your day is going") are the kind that make a lady feel valued, cared for, and even...  :love:  :blush:

SippinTea

Quote from: RainbowJingles on March 31, 2009, 05:43:12 PM
And a "random" call can be defined as a call that comes when it's totally unexpected and pretty much for no real reason (although, he apparently seems to think that *I* could be considered a reason in and of myself, so perhaps the definition of "random" in this case is a bit skewed).  :cloud9: 

I love that kind of phone call. :love:  Those kinds of phone calls make my toes happy and I start dancing.

(Speaking of dancing on tiptoe, I still need to find a smilie to use when I'm dancing. There's got to be a cute one out there somewhere....)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Sis

SippinTea

Now, Sis... you get to see him every evening when he comes home from work. None o' that whinin'. :nono:

Some of us don't have the luxury of seeing someone special every day, and we go completely nutty over phone calls just 'cause we get to hear his voice, even when we can't see his eyes.

:sing: Count your phone calls, name them one by one....

*cough*

Sis

He's the only one I have to talk to around here. That's why I said ANY phone calls. I didn't say from someone special.  :hypocrite:

RainbowJingles

rofl Sis and Ruby.

:sing: s with Ruby...

...Count your phone calls, see what God has done!

BeccaBoo

I use to get those special phone calls...

BUT...

Sometimes things DONT work out...

:smirk2:

:lol:

SippinTea

Yup. Been there, done that, Becca.

...And thanked God a million and two times that it did NOT go the way I thought I wanted it to.

Chin up, Grlie. Your twitterpated love story is coming. :) And when it does, remember I told you so. ;)

BeccaBoo

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** Becca

Pull up a chair and wait for it to spin, girlie.  :bigcheese:

Sis