News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last Person to Post Wins Round #3

Started by Ashlee, January 21, 2008, 07:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeahMarie

I'm soo full! But I'm really chilly.. So, what's this thread about, anyways?
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Ashlee

It's not about anything really.  We just talk about whatever.  Then when we get to page...I dunno is it 20?.....whatever, whoever posts last wins.  That person gets to start the new thread. 

Sis

And Sis doesn't count. She bowed out cuz she usually locks things up.   :laughhard:

MelodyB

Thats right, Sis just posts to take up space. We allow it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Sis

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

*~Trina~*

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

LeahMarie

The chinese mind game, of course! Lol

Tricia Lea

LeahMarie

Tricia Lea

LeahMarie

Sis

Babs

My latest blog post.

LeahMarie

Babs

My latest blog post.

LeahMarie

Tricia Lea

Babs

My latest blog post.

Sis

*~Trina~*

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events.  Small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sis

*Sis doesn't want to eat any pancakes SHE has made*

Babs

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?