News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

We See What Car Roscoe Will Test Drive in Sharing 495

Started by mini, August 02, 2014, 01:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Chseeads

Apparently the rest of you do too, about making up your mind to post something. :P

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Had to work all day. Thankfully, Bro Wilson preached. I'm finally eating dinner, so I can be unhealthy and go to bed right after eating...:sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Fiddled with fowl and such this evening.  And we moved the cows up here to the house.  They did wonderful job of coming up here.

Roscoe

Well, My morning started marvelously. I made it to my car to leave, opened the door, and found two bowls in the seat. Kim had brought me a bowl of chocolate gravy and 2 buttermilk biscuits- homemade, "cathead" biscuits- and left them for me. I feel so loved.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

o.O I thought my breakfast was good, but Bobby's was better.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Y'all are being too quite during the day time. I am currently broiling some chicken that I'm gonna throw some bbq sauce on in a bit, and laze around. Maybe browse through the bible a bit and see if anything strikes me in case I have to preach Wednesday. :smirk:
It's come up a lightening/ rain storm the last hour or so, and that means all the radio equipment had to be unhooked.

Bottom line- I'm bored. :lol:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

It was kinda weird, Fuzzy Beastie. Came torrential downpour for half an hour to an hour, then cleared off and commenced to broiling us. Today is just plain hot...
Back at work. Say a prayer for a close friend of mine who has some problems in his life. He's a good man, and is at wit's end...

The Purple Fuzzy

My newest grand baby should be here Friday, if not before. :D

Chseeads

It's hot here too.  Bah.

I have decided on the Massey Ferguson 2605 tractor.  I kept gravitating to it.  It's a small farm tractor rather than a big compact tractor.

Lynx

Seth: Can't fight gravity I guess...

All the managers at work are under a lot of stress, and have been rather high strung lately.  I'm not the cause of any of the trouble, and none of the results are directed at me, but it still makes for a rather tense workplace.  Wish I could help, or give some kind of useful advice, or... something, anything, but I can't.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

I hate slow internet. I've tried to look up an example of Seth's tractor, but it won't load.  :pound:
Came in, listened to it pouring rain for another hour or so, talked on the radio a bit, then came inside and put together- partially- a message that has been working me over.  Anything further will have to be added by God later.  :smirk2:
One more day of work, then I'm off for three days.  :clap:

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Seth: That's pretty much what my dad's newest looks like. I'm not sure on the size of his tractor, but they look similar!

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on August 27, 2014, 11:40:06 AM
I like, Rich Man.

Not rich man.  Indebted man.  :smirk2:

Quote from: Nelle on August 27, 2014, 05:58:20 PM
Seth: That's pretty much what my dad's newest looks like. I'm not sure on the size of his tractor, but they look similar!

:thumbsup:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on August 27, 2014, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 27, 2014, 11:40:06 AM
I like, Rich Man.

Not rich man.  Indebted man.  :smirk2:

:thumbsup:
Same difference. I shall boast of my rich bird-farming friend in Indiana. :hypocrite:

Came home, went to church, where Bro Wilson attempted an ambush by telling me I was preaching. No fear- I had a thought worked up. God was all over the place during worship service, and I wound up preaching on my thought- but not using much of the notes I'd labored over. Finished up feeling like I'd ran a marathon...:lol:
I'm of on a vacation day tomorrow. I intend to do nearly nothing.

Newsman

wheeeeeeee!! Too much other stuff, so I'll leave it that: wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm taking off tomorrow and next week. My newest grandbaby should be here tomorrow. :D

Roscoe

I feel like an idiot. And shut up Seth, et al....
See, the neighbours' two little girls, age 8 and 6, come to our house after school until their mama gets home. Thus, I have to scoot to get from Little Rock to home, a 45 minute drive on a good day, before the bus runs.
Today, they were scheduled to have a "Rah-rah, go team" type meeting at work- from 3 to 5 pm. No way I can make the meeting and be home for the kiddoes, so I beg and plead, and tick off my sergeant, for a vaction day.
I took vacation, spent the day getting a few things done around the house, just completely wasted the day. The bus runs.....right by my house. The kids' dad is at home. Argh!! I could've saved a vacation day if I'd known he was going to be off.

Oh well. At least I have sweet coleslaw made, and a roast with carrots and potatoes in the oven.