News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

kiddie pics album #3

Started by acjmom, August 03, 2006, 08:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giggles

Rissa

nice job on those dresses. You all look very nice.

acjmom

"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

myhaloisintheshop

jquillen

Cute Boys myhaloisintheshop.  Looks like you have your hands full with 4 boys.  How old are they?

littlegal

Wow, sarah, they're really growing up. 

myhaloisintheshop

yes  they certainly are. 

They are 9,8,5 and 3. 

LeahMarie

Awwww! Adorable pictures, everyone!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

darlaj2

ACJMom:  Your pictures were adorable.  I have a couple things to say  :cool:

1) I really love how your husband has "one look."  He is a handsome man & in every picture that I have seen of him, he has this same "sofisticated look."

2) Your oldest looks just like you, your son looks just like your husband and your middle child must look just like the milk man.  :hypocrite:

All these pictures are so cute.

acjmom

:biglaugh:  thanks darla.... jolie looks most like my f-i-l (who is quite handsome btw  :freaky2: )  and i LOVE larry's "look" too  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

NessasMama

Janessa and Destiny with SpongeBob.

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

randerzforya

Awww, she's so pretty! I love the color of her hair...that's the color mine was when I was her age!

JoleneHeather

Well I haven't posted any pictures in forever so....

Click on to enlarge

mesipie

GIRL....he is SOOOO cute!!
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

acjmom

all our babies are growing up so fast!  :cry:

LeahMarie

Aww! Cuuute kids, everyone!

Jo- Eli is such the handsome little man!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

NessasMama

Here are a few pics of Janessa and my friends baby Tallulah.

Raecheal

aw - the last one is adorable.

littlegal

Janessa is so cute.  and that baby is beautiful!

NessasMama

The baby is Mexican and Italian!!! I love her coloring!! She was dressed in orange the other day and she was absoutely gorgeous!!!

LeahMarie

Aw! I love the last one, Jennifer! They're sooo cute!

EmmazMommy

joyeuse

I love emma's smile she is so precious

chelleebelle

Look at Emma, she's so sweet!

NessasMama

A few more pics of Janessa and the baby.