News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

What makes a good date?

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, February 15, 2010, 08:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

This is getting scary!  :scared:  Are you sure you're not a member of my family? LOL  We're thinking a lot alike again. I'll be thinking something to reply to you, and you will have already said  it by the end of your post!  :scared:

LOL... if you have any Ledfords or Ponds, or Eckerds... than maybe...!  :lol:

We could chaperon the monkeys. Protect them from you?  and your prying camera? LOL  You could come to visit G-ma, and we all could go to the National zoo, which I haven't seen yet.  Didn't want to until we got our new camera.

LOL... The protection would be great, I almost got mugged by a family of squirrels whose daughter lured me into her family circle by being cute, and posing for picks.  The metro ride alone is good enough to come chill out there. I went to the National Zoo twice when I was back, it was very cool. Lots of good photos...

I want to upgrade my Canon 20D to a Canon 7D, or a Nikon D300... but money is not there right now... lol, so it'll have to wait.

There was a girl in UPCI.com/ws who used to call me dragon lady.   

You can meet some of the past posters here........ LOL ................ http://phylbert.homestead.com/Godplace.html

Cool... I will check it out... lol... she called you the dragon lady, is there a story behind that?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Sis

I liked to eat taco chips and hot salsa when I was posting online.

1legRooster

Well let's see, I have had a first date at a put put golf course, I remembered why I do not play that very often, I am not good, not good at all.  But it is about the fun and conversation not the game for me.

The last time I went bowling I slipped an fell 3 times.  My leg is just not into slippery shoes, heavy weights in one hand, and a highly waxed floor.  Way too funny though.

Oh and I just recently purchased a Nikon D3000 I love it.  For those of you who like to check out pictures, check out the ones on my Facebook page from my cruise.
The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

Sis

What's your name on facebook?  I'll go look if you approve me.

1legRooster

Jonathan Seibold And sure I will approve ya. 

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: 1legRooster on February 17, 2010, 03:38:27 AM
Well let's see, I have had a first date at a put put golf course, I remembered why I do not play that very often, I am not good, not good at all.  But it is about the fun and conversation not the game for me.

The last time I went bowling I slipped an fell 3 times.  My leg is just not into slippery shoes, heavy weights in one hand, and a highly waxed floor.  Way too funny though.

Oh and I just recently purchased a Nikon D3000 I love it.  For those of you who like to check out pictures, check out the ones on my Facebook page from my cruise.

Dude... same here... I stink at put put, but I like hitting the ball... they should a drive range in the put put course... tons of fun that way.

I stink at bowling... I don't usually fall... but i never get about 150... my thumbs start to hurt after awhile...

A Nikon D3000 eh? Sweet... taking pics is definitely something that makes life enjoyable. What do you like shooting?

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

He shoots roosters

While with his date? Hmmm... methinks unless she is a tribal gal from Australia or somewhere like Palau... this might not be in the best interest of him finding someone to marry...   :biglaugh:

1legRooster  :fire: roosters...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

Quote from: YooperYankDude on February 17, 2010, 01:25:30 PM
He shoots roosters

While with his date? Hmmm... methinks unless she is a tribal gal from Australia or somewhere like Palau... this might not be in the best interest of him finding someone to marry...   :biglaugh:

1legRooster  :fire: roosters...

LOL, not so sure I would want to shoot the other roosters, too much mess. 

iridiscente

Quote from: Sis on February 15, 2010, 09:57:15 PM
A lot of the time, it's not the place as much as it is the company. It's someone who can make you laugh and feel good about yourself at the end of the date.
Ditto. The guy makes or breaks the date.

SippinTea

Quote from: iridiscente on February 17, 2010, 04:15:56 PM
A lot of the time, it's not the place as much as it is the company. It's someone who can make you laugh and feel good about yourself at the end of the date.

*nod*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on February 17, 2010, 06:04:44 PM
Quote from: iridiscente on February 17, 2010, 04:15:56 PM

*nod*

:beret:

Yeah.  What they said.  So maybe we should have a thread that asks what makes a good guy.  lol

Sis

Chemistry. What is dumb and boring to one person, may be just right for the next.

One woman finds a certain guy who is steady, a hard worker, gets along with everyone boring and like a prison. The next one finds safety in a good hard-working, steady guy.

It's all chemistry. Sometimes the girl's past experiences determine what kind of guy she really wants.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Sis on February 17, 2010, 08:59:05 PM
Chemistry. What is dumb and boring to one person, may be just right for the next.

One woman finds a certain guy who is steady, a hard worker, gets along with everyone boring and like a prison. The next one finds safety in a good hard-working, steady guy.

It's all chemistry. Sometimes the girl's past experiences determine what kind of guy she really wants.

Makes total perfect sense... cause guys can be the same ways about girls! 

Chemistry is something that only time can prove out, that and being around each other in different circumstances.

***Hugs Sis... cause she says things I think sometimes too... are you sure we're not related? ???***   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

upcchris

Another idea for a date....depending on how much money you're willing to spend - and I don't know if I've metioned this before....but take her to a theatrical production/musical you're both interested in seeing. I'm only suggesting it, because I went to one yesterday (not a date, a broadway musical that came over here), it was fantastic.
Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Sis

What makes a good date?   

July 11!  That's the anniversary of the birthday I used to have!  :bigcheese:

mini

I was personally thinking a good first date is any first date that didnt involve the night winding up like AB's new avatar....

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: minnesota68 on February 18, 2010, 04:14:16 AM
I was personally thinking a good first date is any first date that didnt involve the night winding up like AB's new avatar....

LOL... I think all guys would agree with you on this one...

AB... that's much better of a way to keep guys at bay than even a Dad with a double barrel shotgun, sitting on the porch when a guy shows up to take a girl out...

Thought you didnt own any guns... LOL...

***All guys with any sense in their heads run from AB with her :2pistol:***

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Ahh, but the most interesting of women have a bit of danger abut them!

John  :waving:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on February 18, 2010, 04:48:50 AM
Ahh, but the most interesting of women have a bit of danger abut them!

John  :waving:

I am not afraid of danger... just women who have guns in pics of themselves... LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

1legRooster

Not sure, that could be interesting, as long as the gun was not pointed at me.  Hmmm... dinner and shooting at the shooting range.    :freaky2:   

HA, JK. 

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

As long as she don't feel like chicken for dinner... LOL  :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

rofl

Jonathan: looks like you may want to get yourself a bullet-proof vest for that cruise, man!

Jeremy:  No joke!  lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on February 18, 2010, 06:09:31 PM
rofl

Jonathan: looks like you may want to get yourself a bullet-proof vest for that cruise, man!

Jeremy:  No joke!  lol

Better get a Kevlar helmet too... and a chain-mail to protect your neck. You'll not only have to worry with AB and her blazing guns... but I heard Sunlight really likes chicken...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

:freaky2:

Sunlight?  You wanna defend yourself, girlie?

:laughhard: