News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

ATTENTION!! GP Newbie "Accepting applications!!"

Started by MelodyB, May 27, 2008, 08:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

By his OWN admission, our newest member is accepting applications!! He also needs an "Image consultant"

One member is a GREAT consulter of images. And this Jr reporter saw Jonathan head behind the couch with a cup of tea, a BIG cup...he might be planning to stay back there awhile....there is one poster on board whos known hiding place is behind said couch, and we wont even speak of her beverage of choice.

He has even stated once that he doesnt mind heels on a lady. Hmmmmmm

Draw your own conclusions, these quotes speak for themselves!

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 27, 2008, 06:42:44 AM

*Hmmmmm..... Considers hiring a PR person, and maybe an image consultant.... *

*Posts signs.... accepting applications*''
:great:

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 27, 2008, 08:42:32 AM
I guess it is decided.... I need Public Relations people..... apparently really really bad.   :o

*Runs grabs a big cup of tea*
:couch:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

RainbowJingles

lol  On more than one occasion on this board, when referencing "applications" it refers to applications for a wife/husband.  Since our newest poster DOES live in California, it may be difficult to determine which one he is looking for.  However, in light of his recent grand entrance into the hen house, it seems fairly obvious that he is leaning toward finding a wife.

Let the application process begin.

Jonathan:  do you have any question in particular that you would like to ask of your applicants?

Just be careful not to let Newsman see your thread.  He'll offer to screen the applicants, and we all know that he'll only show you the applications that he rejects.

1legRooster

:paperbag:   *Puts bag over head.... tries to sneak away*

:moped: *Whean that did not work.... borowed a scooter to scoot out of this thread*

:sulk:  *Oh great.... forgot... broken leg and scooters.... almost as bad as broken leg and Motorcycle.....*

The early bird get's the worm, but who wants to eat a worm.

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 27, 2008, 09:03:22 AM
lol  On more than one occasion on this board, when referencing "applications" it refers to applications for a wife/husband.  Since our newest poster DOES live in California, it may be difficult to determine which one he is looking for.  However, in light of his recent grand entrance into the hen house, it seems fairly obvious that he is leaning toward finding a wife.

Let the application process begin.

Jonathan:  do you have any question in particular that you would like to ask of your applicants?

Just be careful not to let Newsman see your thread.  He'll offer to screen the applicants, and we all know that he'll only show you the applications that he rejects.

:rotfl: I could so see that happening.... John, thanks for the offer (if you make one) but I think I will have to do the work my errors has brought on me.

LOL.  I think I will see what the wages of the errors in my post bring on.

:popcorn:

RainbowJingles

Yup.  And I won't even TELL you whose favorite icon THAT one is!  :D
Quote from: 1legRooster on May 27, 2008, 09:04:45 AM
:moped: *Whean that did not work.... borowed a scooter to scoot out of this thread*

MelodyB

RainbowJingles

:freaky2:

All I know is that he's calling for a nurse, and Seth is gonna be :flamingmad: and he's :couch: with SippinTea and Aaron is gonna be :eyebrow:

How much more trouble can a :newbie: get into?!?!?!?  :o

MelodyB

1legRooster

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 27, 2008, 09:32:12 AM
:freaky2:

All I know is that he's calling for a nurse, and Seth is gonna be :flamingmad: and he's :couch: with SippinTea and Aaron is gonna be :eyebrow:

How much more trouble can a :newbie: get into?!?!?!?  :o

*Starts stocking up.... for protection only *

:tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank:

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:

Newsman

He did WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

:flamingmad:

John  :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving: :waving:

Quote from: MelodyB on May 27, 2008, 09:33:21 AM
Wait till John sees him using his smiley. :o

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Ohhhhh myyyyy.

*looks at Melody's smug smile, looks at Jonathan's row of tanks, and wonders if he _really_ has enough ammo*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 01:49:16 PM
Ohhhhh myyyyy.

*looks at Melody's smug smile, looks at Jonathan's row of tanks, and wonders if he _really_ has enough ammo*

*Jon Considers amo supply....... Steps away from GP to go to Craigslist, and E-bay to buy more amo*

*One can NEVER have too much AMO....-
:thumbsup2:

SippinTea

*lends Jonathan her knife, just in case hand to hand combat becomes necessary for him*

Backseat Radio

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 03:31:18 PM
*lends Jonathan her knife, just in case hand to hand combat becomes necessary for him*

*Thanks Ruby for the Loan of the Knife *

* Considers why this mild mannered Tea drinker would carry a knife *

* Runs to get more Tea.... afraid if she runs out... might decide it is time for a Rooster BBQ *

:laughhard:

apsurf

Quote from: 1legRooster on May 27, 2008, 03:41:34 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 03:31:18 PM

*Thanks Ruby for the Loan of the Knife *

* Runs to get more Tea.... afraid if she runs out... might decide it is time for a Rooster BBQ *

She might be just wanting to give you a sporting chance for when they decide to skin ya.....   :laughhard:

SippinTea

*grins in the Rooster's direction* Growing up with two brothers does strange things to a gal. You play with GI Joes instead of Barbies, you climb trees instead of learning to knit, you learn to shoot instead of screaming when you hear gunshots, and you play with frogs instead of parakeets. Therefore, knives are cool.  :cool:
Disclaimer: They never did cure me from hating snakes and spiders though. *shudders*

Mild mannered?!? *watches the Domerz have a conniption fit*

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 03:58:24 PM
*grins in the Rooster's direction* Growing up with two brothers does strange things to a gal. You play with GI Joes instead of Barbies, you climb trees instead of learning to knit, you learn to shoot instead of screaming when you hear gunshots, and you play with frogs instead of parakeets. Therefore, knives are cool.  :cool:
Disclaimer: They never did cure me from hating snakes and spiders though. *shudders*

Mild mannered?!? *watches the Domerz have a conniption fit*

I am not denying the Coolness of the Knife.....  *Grabs some throwing knives just in case*

What.... Sippin.... you are not Mild Mannered.....   WHAT?????   I did not know that.    :thumbsup2:

:great:

SippinTea

I'm quite delighted you thought so, and it would be nice to keep you delusional, but... *cough*... I'm not.

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 04:05:46 PM
I'm quite delighted you thought so, and it would be nice to keep you delusional, but... *cough*... I'm not.

Well roomer has it, that admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery....  :laughhard:

SippinTea

1legRooster

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2008, 04:11:23 PM
:pound:

Ouch
Ouch
Ouch
Ouch

*For some reason I have a Pounding headache all of a sudden.  *

Newsman

Hmmm...War Rooster's been here less than a week..Lady SippinTea, when she's not spending time with him behind the couch, is backing him up, helping him out, and hitting on him in public...

This goes WELL beyond the point of hmmm..., and directly to Oo, la lah!

John  :waving: