News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

URGENT

Started by kkay, February 22, 2008, 09:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkay

I know this should go in the food section but I figured since I only have an hour left, I'd put it where more people would see it :hypocrite:

I need a recipe for a one person meal. Anything with chicken is good..and it should take less than an hour to make.

Ok, GO! :D

kkay

Sister_Mom

McDonald's drive thru - Chicken Sandwich Meal.

Ya got yer veggies: lettuce, starch: taters, Meat: chicken, whole grains: bun and drink in less than an hour.  :thumbsup2:

For something a little different, try the fish sandwich meal.  :great:

They're each enough for one person and practically every town in the U.S. has a McDonalds within an hour.  :grin:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

kkay

Thanks :) I've never had that before..hm..I'll have to try it!

Sister_Mom

Glad I could help.  :hypocrite:

Frozen dinners, some are actually pretty good
Frozen hamburger patties, (also there are some really good ones that are turkey or vegetarian) chips or frozen fries and pickles and you have yourself a hamburger dinner
Packaged chicken comes in legs, thighs, breasts, etc. just choose your favorite piece, take out however much you'll eat in a meal, cook it the way you normally would, whether fry or bake, etc. canned or frozen vegetables (which is more than one serving - but if you don't eat the leftovers it's not like you'll be throwing a lot away)

Basically, just look in your favorite grocery store in the frozen foods, buy one or two different things you've never tried before until you figure out what you like and look for things that are packaged smaller.
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

kkay

I just made him a corned beef sandwich and some stuffing. He jokingly said I could have done better but hey, I don't have much to work with at his house :roll: He never has food unless I buy it lol

Sister_Mom

You didn't specify it was for a "him".  :biglaugh: