News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Last person to post wins...round 14!!

Started by MelodyB, May 28, 2011, 05:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

me has a strange feelin we might get a visit from a mod tonite if they go to check what was refered to from GP on FB lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

oh crumb i forgot she was on your list. sigh

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

well she aint been on yet so maybe we safe

Babs

oh well. if thats how she gets her jollies

so be it  :hypocrite:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Babs

well gona lay down awhile. cant seem to get caught up here  :smirk2:

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Babs

bleh bleh bleh so heres my mornin post

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Just found out my nephew is now in juvenile in Texas for attacking his foster dad

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

El Paso area

Hes 14, He lost his dad to a heart attack (stans Brother) then his mom took them to TX and was not heard from till a call from texas social services saying she died from a drug overdose in a rehab center. Stans other brother spent 10,000 to get him and his sister and had them moved to Ga, only to return them when he realized Austin needed extra help ( what can you expect after being drug around the country and your mom being on drugs). So they were sent back to TX and in Foster care and split up.

Babs

wow i remember u talkin about that now. such a sad story. poor guy

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Stans brother never even gave any of the family the option to take Austin and Amber after he realized he couldn't handle them, He just turned them back over to Tx social services, so for anyone else to try they would have to have the money to get them. He thought if he couldnt handle them no one else could. But he seemed to think all he had to do was get them and everything would be hunky dory. I mean what do you expect from kids that have been through h--- the last few years, them to be perfect angels?

Babs

That's the attitude of most ppl anymore that claim to be helping. They will help as long as u can conform

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Stans brothers reason for sending Amber back too. She was dating black guys

Babs

:roll:

He gona have a rude awakening when he find out Jesus wasn't even white lol

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

yep

We don't even know where Amber is, Assuming shes near El Paso too, but Austin would call alot, His foster family let him call as often as he wish

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

ya
They are saying he will probably now spend the rest of his teen years in some sort of group home if he doesnt get any time. They have already classified him as learning disabled and with emotional issues and now with this hes likely not to be placed with a family again but rather a troubled kids home

Babs

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Just still tics me off that he didn't at least give stan or his mom the chance to get them before he shipped them back to TX