News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Hair website

Started by Charlene, August 28, 2006, 03:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicolejoy

Quote from: Chseeads on February 05, 2007, 02:01:24 PM
Such as, "That bum on the street had a bloody nose?"

:P

Precisely ;)

Normally people have their "beeping" noses on their face, not on their bum ;)

SippinTea

:laughhard:  :laughhard:

I'm going to be laughing at that one all day!

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

alohilani

LOL! Oh, what a tiny twist of words can do!

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

warmbee

I don't know if anyone else may have posted this, but there is a hair site that I go on that has really awesome discussion on anything hair.... www.longhaircommunity.com If you post a question you get like 20 responses within an hour. They give really good advice and it's helped me alot with my hair.... since getting on there I have like no splits and my hair has started to grow waaaaaay faster :grin:

LeahMarie

Quote from: nicolejoy on February 05, 2007, 05:41:12 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on February 05, 2007, 02:01:24 PM
Such as, "That bum on the street had a bloody nose?"

:P

Precisely ;)

Normally people have their "beeping" noses on their face, not on their bum ;)

:laughhard: I just re-read this, and now I can't stop laughing...
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The Purple Fuzzy

This looks like an interesting thread and I just now found it.  Gonna have to come back and read more when I have time. :)