News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Trial by fire...

Started by Assuredbyfaith, January 17, 2015, 08:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assuredbyfaith

Pondering the "trial by fire", the Potter/ glass blower, The maker/ Creator! It's through the fire, and trial that one is made into something beautiful! However, is it at the point when we have become broken that God is able to do his best work? Because when we are broken...seemingly the point where we are finally allowing God to direct, to guide, to be everything we hold to...?

2014 was a year that brought me to the point of broken and overwhelmed; however, the darkest moments weren't without light or hope! God was the ROCK that held my feet from slipping...the peace that renewed my mind, the Hope that has kept my heart!!! It's amazing how quickly life can take us down paths we never thought we would have to travel!! Though from day to day each step is still a struggle; and I don't always feel that I know what the next step will be; I do know that even though I can't always see the path ahead...as long as I am standing on the ROCK my feet will find solid ground!!!  *standing on the ROCK of my Salvation *

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. 1Pe 4:12,13

Sometimes the battle we are facing is not only for the benefit of ourselves...but others! You will never be able to make a persons choices, walk their path, live their life, or take a stand for them; however, you just might be able to stand in the "gap" whether it be by faith, prayer, knowledge, care, word; or deed! How much easier is it to reach out knowing what it's like to face, feel, battle, struggle, overcome...?

Re-creation is sometimes overwhelming!  Lord willing we come out of the fire both broken and renewed...the beauty of being brought low; but having overcome! The beauty of a mind strengthened by the knowledge of a battle won! The understanding of one who's faced the fire!
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.

Assuredbyfaith

Romans 8:18

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.