News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

"What color is your toilet brush?" is how it begun, SHARE everything in 4-9-1!

Started by MelodyB, January 22, 2014, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:waving: Morning, all. Back at work. And just to forstall the "pink Lincoln" comment from taking wings, here's a couple of pics of the new Roscoe ride... I am so ready to pick it up.

Definately an old codger ride, but, oh well. I have Rusty and still have the Corvette for when I wanna look cool... :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

And mini will be reaching for his picture editor's hue slider to turn the car pink in... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Bored?  BORED you say?!  Come on over! I got lots to do, mostly music based. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 26, 2014, 07:16:28 PM
Bored?  BORED you say?!  Come on over! I got lots to do, mostly music based. :D

You'd have to come dig me out of the snowpocalypse Indiana is having right now

Lynx

In local (flick) news, there is one (flick) downside of this current cold (flick) weather.  Ladybugs (flick) the kind the government imported from Asia, have (flick) invaded my bedroom and are (flick) currently crawling all over (flick) everything. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 26, 2014, 07:35:59 PM
In local (flick) news, there is one (flick) downside of this current cold (flick) weather.  Ladybugs (flick) the kind the government imported from Asia, have (flick) invaded my bedroom and are (flick) currently crawling all over (flick) everything.

:laughat:

Lynx

Oh (flick) hush.  The most efficient way to kill them is flick them, but they just keep coming.
"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

the weather canceling church makes 2 Sunday's in a row that I've not been to church  :o

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 26, 2014, 07:58:13 PM
Going stark raving mad yet?

more from being confined to the house than from actually missing church.  Any church service.... even my traditional style Church of Christ worship service is preferable to being stuck in the house for long periods of time.

Lynx

There's a christian chatroom that isn't half bad.  jesusrocksonirc.net  If you see Lynx there, that's me. 

Or I could give you a walk-through on how to use your music keyboard and a computer to do all kinds of neat things.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Backseat Radio

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 26, 2014, 08:17:05 PM
There's a christian chatroom that isn't half bad.  jesusrocksonirc.net  If you see Lynx there, that's me. 

Or I could give you a walk-through on how to use your music keyboard and a computer to do all kinds of neat things.

thought all the apostolic chat rooms died out.  The Escape chat doesn't appear to exist anymore and the one called The Rebirth is a ghost town the few times I've popped on there.

As for doing anything with a music keyboard.... I don't own a music keyboard.

Backseat Radio

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

The Purple Fuzzy

Melodya, this really surprised me. My DNA results came in with absolutely no American Indian or African. Not sure where I get my olive complexion & curly hair.  Everyone always thought I looked Native American but with kinky hair.

Europe 100%

Europe West40%
Ireland30%
Scandinavia16%

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Backseat Radio

Backseat Radio

I probably should be gearing up for the 2 online studies I'm suppose to be in tonight.  Got an all women's study on the book of Ruth.  Then later tonight I'm suppose to be helping with a gospel study with a young man that's wanting to be baptized.

Melody

Sandra, that's awesome! Scandinavian has an olive tint, like gypsies, right?

(edited: nope, Scandinavians are like Vikings)

What countries did it list under Western Europe?  Italy?

Tight curls definately run in Irish.

I love it, so very interesting the mix of stuff. My aunt had grown up seeing a picture of a tan big lady who had a ton of kids and was an Indian ancestor. Turns out she was more than likely French. Lots of Southern Europe tips over towards starting to look Mediterranean like Greek