News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Call me sensitive, call me apologetic, call me whatever.

Started by taco_harvell, December 19, 2013, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Hebrews12:14 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
15 Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled;

Call me sensitive, call me apologetic, call me whatever. I try to live by these verses with everything in me. If I feel I have wronged or offended a true brother in the Lord they will usually get a call or visit from me. If I start thinking things I don't know to be true and feel convicted yep same thing. Hat in hand seeking forgiveness to make sure my heart and attitude is right.

You see when I lost my first wife I let a mighty big root of bitterness start to spring up between me and God and a few men of God. It taught me some hard lessons I never want to repeat. So now if I see a need of any kind to apologize and follow peace I do. If I need to just walk away from some conversations I do.

So, these are verses I'm going to do my best to follow till the day I die. If you get a phone call from me or an email sometime just making sure we're alright as brothers in the Lord that's just who I am. Go ahead and call me crazy.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Niki

Okay, you're crazy. ;) Kidding. I think that's a great thing to do. We should never give bitterness or negative feelings a chance to grow.
When you say "Jesus" you've said everything.