News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

What a week -- OY!

Started by Scott, December 05, 2013, 07:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

It's been crazy!

1st we were moving. Initially we were to move in a week early but the sink in the new place blew up and we had to delay a while.

We spent the day before Thanksgiving and the two days AFTER moving.

During this mix, our pastor had a severe medical problem and was hospitalized out of state. At first it sounded really bad, so I had to organize a ministry rotation and got that taken care of and now he is home.  One day at a time right now.

We had to clean up the other place, the lock broke and we ended up one night with out a place to stay. My ''movers'' had half my bed in one location and the other half in a different location. Ended up in a hotel with a terrible bed.  *OUCH*

We finally got moved out and our deposit coming back; however - we were stuck with a load of garbage in the truck for several days until we could pay to dump it.

It took 4 days to get the internet up and running - poorly I might add. Our internet provider took 3 days to realize that they did not service our new location and the new company is having spotty service here and may have to re wire it.

GRRR!

We've been invaded with hordes of ants and have spent days killing them with vinegar and Ant Traps.

A massive winter storm hit our area today....

My key doesn't work and I am trying to get someone out to fix the manic depressive furnace that cannot decide to be hot or cold.

Two members of our church lost siblings this week.

There is more, but not so much drama.

Oy...

Just a few days and the week will end.   :freaky2:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle