News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Pile a few more beans on your plate...second helpings abound in SHARING 4-7-8!

Started by MelodyB, January 27, 2013, 01:21:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on January 27, 2013, 02:25:53 AM
:hug: to random friends.
"But you're so far away
Doesn't anybody stay in one place anymore?
It would be so fine to see your face at my door
It doesn't help to know
That you're so far away"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Lynx

After years of having a USB stick that gives one computer internet, I finally have a wireless unit that multiple people can use! And it still works anywhere my USB stick would, that is anywhere there was an AT&T signal. 

Before today, any visitor who wanted to connect to the internet would have to either borrow my computer or borrow the USB stick and install a driver.  Much hassle, but then I never got many visitors. 
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

* MelodyB nabs a Chel hug.

Mom has the heat on again. Lord. I'm not liking this fickle winter. It's not even cold though and she has it on. I need to turn it off.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

*snatches a Chel hug since it's my birthday afterall*

Brandon made me pancakes for breakfast and my parents are taking me for steak later. So far so good  :cool:

sunlight

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Chseeads

Lynx

I'm not a lady, but happy birthday anyway Lady Heather. 

Of course, being a guy, my first thought was "What kind of syrup was there?"  Or jam, or buckwheat honey, or...
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller