News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

The Officially Unofficial Pick On Roscoe/Mini Thread (Contest Entry) :-P

Started by taco_harvell, June 11, 2012, 09:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Come on it's so easy we could fill this thing up and when me that contest in an hour. lol  :freaky2:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

I will start you off;

Roscoe is so short _________________________________ !

Just fill in the blank.

The Purple Fuzzy

taco_harvell

Hey I worked eight hours on 3 hours sleep, I am entitled to typos! :-P lol

MelodyB

:lurk:

Not cause I wanna help you win, but because I wanna pick on Roscoe...or at least watch.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

I'm game!

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 11, 2012, 09:06:14 PM
I will start you off;

Roscoe is so short he poses for trophies!

Just fill in the blank.

Melody

Roscoe's so short you can see his feet on his drivers license.   :teeth:

Scott

May I point out that you are wanting to start a thread to harass, pick on and otherwise make fun of a man who carries a gun 24/7 and has been trained in its deadly use?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Melody

yes, but all we have to do is not get so close.  It's not like he can chase us, his 15 steps to our one would surely tucker him out quick.

(btw Roscoe, I'm just being silly in the most lighthearted way.  I heard you really aren't that short)  Nathan has endured equal amounts of razzing for his heighth, all in good spirit.  It's not how high a man measures but what he's made of. 

Ok.  back to the shenanegans...

mini

Quote from: Scott on June 11, 2012, 10:14:24 PM
May I point out that you are wanting to start a thread to harass, pick on and otherwise make fun of a man who carries a gun 24/7 and has been trained in its deadly use?

He only has 1 bullet. 
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

VERY intelligent man, there.....

Not only trained in, but actually trains others..... :hypocrite:

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 11, 2012, 09:05:23 PM
Come on it's so easy we could fill this thing up and when me that contest in an hour. lol  :freaky2:
You are dead. DEAD MAN WALKING.........
Quote from: MellowYellow on June 11, 2012, 11:14:40 PM
yes, but all we have to do is not get so close.  It's not like he can chase us, his 15 steps to our one would surely tucker him out quick.

I'll just pretend you are carrying donuts. Motivation is 95% of the battle.... And by the way you are wrong. I wore pants that were a tad too long just for that reason. :hypocrite:

Lord. And I apparently am helping the Not So Jolly Giant when (win). :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 12, 2012, 12:23:15 AM

He only has 1 bullet.
Not so. I stole one of your'n last time you wuz here...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

Lynx

He only has 1 bullet.
Yes, and he has to stop and put the bullet in before he can fire it.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 12, 2012, 12:43:33 AM

He only has 1 bullet.
Yes, and he has to stop and put the bullet in before he can fire it.  ;)
Et tu, Brute?

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

I cant wait to get Roscoe here for a visit...we have horses his size.  LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Title of a Lewis Grizzard book:  "Shoot low boys, they're riding shetland ponies."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 12, 2012, 04:08:55 PM
Title of a Lewis Grizzard book:  "Shoot low boys, they're riding shetland ponies."
One of my favorite authors of all time..... :thumbsup2:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on June 12, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
Was that the title of your biography he wrote?

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 12, 2012, 10:24:45 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on June 12, 2012, 10:17:04 PM
Was that the title of your biography he wrote?
:pound:

taco_harvell

Keep this thread going!! Otherwise Roscoe might win the contest, and his small body can't handle the weight of a swollen head. This is really a merciful gesture towards him . :-P

taco_harvell

This would be Roscoe's dream car if only the doors were wider. It's plenty tall enough. lol