News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

ask away ask today ask ericshane your questions today

Started by Babs, March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think EricShane should post more of his music on the internet?

Yes! He is an awesome singer, I want  more!
12 (63.2%)
No, two songs was plenty lol
0 (0%)
Who is EricShane?
3 (15.8%)
I want the CD!
4 (21.1%)
I love his music and look forward to more!
8 (42.1%)
I wonder why he is hiding this talent from GP
10 (52.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Babs

EricShane Singing Link

so ericshane, when are you going to put some more of your music online?

will you ever use this profile again?

did you write "haven't done enough?"

do you know i think you are an awesome singer?
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

alohilani

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeric!

My singing buddy. I had a blast singing with you last week! ;)

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Babs

lol i noticed one person voted who is EricShane lol

My latest blog post.

MelodyB

Babs

lol, prolly was one of the newer ones here
* Mz. Ethyl wonders where EricShane is hiding out today

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 09, 2008, 09:11:39 PM
how do you like having your own thread?
I wouldnt have even known of it, until you PM'd me.. haha!

Quote from: alohilani on March 07, 2008, 05:57:37 PM
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeric!

My singing buddy. I had a blast singing with you last week! ;)
Me Too! It was AWESOME! - Girl your one of the Greatest singers I know!

Quote from: Mz. Ethyl on March 07, 2008, 05:51:52 PM
EricShane Singing Link

so ericshane, when are you going to put some more of your music online?

will you ever use this profile again?

did you write "haven't done enough?"

do you know i think you are an awesome singer?

so ericshane, when are you going to put some more of your music online?  ---  Oh Wow.. I dont know, that was just me singing one night at someones church and they put it online..

will you ever use this profile again? --- Prolly Not.. I only created it for a couple friends that begged me too, I had no idea anyone else would find it.

did you write "haven't done enough?" --- Most people think I did... because most of the songs I sing are my own... but my close friend Victoria did.

do you know i think you are an awesome singer? Nope, not until now... lol

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

alohilani

I am noooot! We jam well together, though, don't we?! *grin*

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on March 09, 2008, 11:56:51 PM
I am noooot! We jam well together, though, don't we?! *grin*
Why.. yes we do!  :smirk: we need Back-up dancers! haha!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

alohilani

:uhoh:

I thought that's what Tara and Chas were supposed to do?!?!? *grin*

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on March 10, 2008, 12:07:57 AM

haha Yes!

we need to hang out again you know! My Birthday is coming up!

Envelope

I don't normally comment on guy's stuff..........but ERIC........God gave you some TALENT!!!!  That is AWESOME!!!  Lurved it!!!

sharon

EricShane

Quote from: Envelope on March 10, 2008, 01:44:57 AM
I don't normally comment on guy's stuff..........but ERIC........God gave you some TALENT!!!!  That is AWESOME!!!  Lurved it!!!

sharon
lol.. thanks envelope.. Im just a little hick from The Great State of Kentucky!  :crockett:

MelodyB

Quote from: alohilani on March 10, 2008, 12:07:57 AM

BOL!!

Sorry...that struck me funny for a sec.

EricShane

Tricia Lea

Did yoiu know you have at last one friend request on your music profile on myspace?  :)

EricShane

Quote from: Tricia Lea on March 10, 2008, 04:13:43 PM
Did yoiu know you have at last one friend request on your music profile on myspace?  :)
im so sorry! I promise! I have been trying to log into it, But I cant remember the email address!

alohilani

LOL, Eric!

So when's your birthday and are you going to be a toot and refuse to come to see us for 10 years again?

*grin* Can't you just see it, Mel?

EricShane

Quote from: alohilani on March 10, 2008, 04:22:26 PM
LOL, Eric!

So when's your birthday and are you going to be a toot and refuse to come to see us for 10 years again?

*grin* Can't you just see it, Mel?
saturday!  :smirk2: and.. I may have other plans.. haha just kidding!!!!!

alohilani

:P :P :P

I'll text you and Tara about meeting up... We have to do SOMETHING! ;)

MelodyB

alohilani

*grin* When the hypocrite face comes out, there's always something brewing.. ;oP

MelodyB