News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Preggie Pics Album #4

Started by randerzforya, April 26, 2007, 04:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennie-lynnie

acjmom

lookin good ladies!  ;)  not much longer now for a few of you  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Roxie

Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

littlegal

Cute tiffany.  Still feeling good?

NessasMama

You look great Tiffany.  :thumbsup2: I love that last pic too!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

*Christi*

Oh Tiff!!  You look great!!  You'll be holding Jaxon before you know it!! Yay!!!!

TiffanyJ

Thanks guys...I feel like a whale. I go to the dr. today to see about being induced so PLEASE PRAY.

LeahMarie

Awwwww!!! Everyone looks SOOOO beautiful!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Envelope

tiffany, what did ya find out from dr?

sharon

TiffanyJ

Well yesterday they stripped my membranes because the doc said I was still only 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced and she would rather me be a little more dilated before they enduced me. But so far the membrane thing hasn't worked. I have been having contractions but nothing big. I walked and walked and walked. still nothing. So I am supposed to go back Thursday and if I have dilated some more then they will induce me.

acjmom

when you're walking, don't forget to do a froggie squat during the contractions  :thumbsup2:
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

LeahMarie

Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: LeahMarie on May 02, 2007, 10:45:28 PM
Does that work?

No.  We just have someone near her house  waiting in the bushes with a camera seeing if she will actually do it.  :P

Yeah it is suppose to work

*Christi*

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on May 02, 2007, 10:57:43 PM
Does that work?

No.  We just have someone near her house  waiting in the bushes with a camera seeing if she will actually do it.  :P

BOL!!!!!

alohilani

randerzforya

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on May 02, 2007, 10:57:43 PM
Does that work?

No.  We just have someone near her house  waiting in the bushes with a camera seeing if she will actually doi it.  :P

:laughhard: I wasn't expecting that! lol I'm glad to see some other gals with a sarcastic sense of humor!

myhaloisintheshop

she left it wide open....lol

I had to do it.

Sorry Leah!

:P

LeahMarie

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on May 02, 2007, 11:01:14 PM
she left it wide open....lol

I had to do it.

Sorry Leah!

:P

:laughhard: I diiid leave it wide open! I almost went back to change it, but- I figured I'd let someone have some fun! Good one! :thumbsup2: :laughhard:

acjmom

Does that work?

i dilated 3cm in one hour when the nurse told me to do that.... the doc was gonna send me home if nothing changed in an hour.... God bless that nurse!  :lol:

littlegal

If i remember correctly, julie tried that and it did not work for her.  It's a good thing too, though, since she wasn'ta s far along as they thought she was.

LeahMarie

I told someone to do that last night! She was pacing the hospital hallways, connected to an IV.. I told her to squat! Lol- she had her baby like 50 minutes later, I believe.. :laughhard:

Roxie

Has anyone heard from TiffanyJ??? I wonder if she had Jaxon! 
Some people make things happen, some watch while things happen, and some wonder \"What happened?\"

Which type of person are you?

myhaloisintheshop

I hope she has!!

How exciting!

USAF Wifey

Here's my newest preggie pic! Only a week, and I won't have these anymore!!
The one I was trying to take a pic looking down at how lopsided my belly is but it didn't turn out.
My camera didn't focus very well either, but you get the idea of how big I am. I've gained 19 lbs.

Envelope

awwwwwwwwwwwww you look soooooooooooo pretty............

and the lopsided belly one didn't turn out (I think) because of the pattern of your blouse....it's kind of asymmetrical.....

YOU look FAB!!!!!!!

sharon