Mewe.com forum - Facebook Alternative

Started by Scott, August 22, 2019, 09:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

There is an alternative to Facebook called Mewe.com.  No FB jail and idiotic banning of people. This site tends to favor the more conservative types.

I started a group for us over there.

www.mewe.com/join/godplace
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Is this a viable alternative to the forum?

Also, will mewe still be around in three years? (For that matter, who knows if facebook will still be around in three years? I never imagined yahoo chat shutting down...)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Scott

mewe.com is growing. FB is censoring so many conservative people, banning and blocking them. Mewe is a little known but growing media platform with a libertarian view on life.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

The Purple Fuzzy

A lot of the folks in groups I'm in that sell farm animals are moving to MeWe because FB has banned the sale or rehoming of animals.

sunlight

I tried to join the group. Not sure if it worked though.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

I joined mewe for a minute when kik was going to shut down.
It was terrible. I deleted my profile and app and got off of it.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: