News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

One day, mi amigo....'til then, I'll keep in on tha flooor in my fine C4... :laughhard: For you non car fans, "C5" refers to 1997-2004 Corvettes. C4 is 1984-1996. Useless trivia no one needed I'm sure... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

Yes...with all your being nice to me and all, you were distracted. :o

If Jason preaches on the evils of algebra, will you preach that snow is of the devil?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Chel, what's the part of the brain that disects math problems?  That's the part I want to pray for Taco.  When my friend was struggling with learning French, we prayed for her frontal lobes.  One year later she is teaching in French in Africa to pastors' wives!  :clap: 

Jeremy, I hope you hurry up and get a chance to preach here then cause I would love to cook and host you and Michel and the kids. ☺

Excited about tomorrow for Nathan.  He is so patient.  The "Foundation Families" class has finally gotten to the last personality on the list and is teaching about it tomorrow from a Biblical viewpoint and edification.  Nathan is mostly phlegmatic with a smidgeon of sanguine.  I love him!  We'll be married for 14 whole years in about 7wks.  It's not nearly enough time with him.  Should Jesus tarry, I'm hoping God will tack on at least 50 or 60 more.  ♥

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Y'all please pray my Ebbs comes home. She hasn't been home since I left Monday. And she won't come when I call. :smirk2:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

I've been thinking about getting a scooter for some time now, mostly as I live about 2 miles from work.  What kind did you get? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 22, 2012, 04:24:37 AMIn 4 weeks we will have been married 29 years. :o

Happy early anniversary!  Are you all doing anything special? 

Lynx

crazier     had to                                                              had
The smell of this chili is driving me crazy!  I may have to "forget" I already ate supper and have a bowl.

And it was gooooooood!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 22, 2012, 04:36:53 AM
Uh oh.  What's the topic?  Or should we not know?

Text: Isaiah 53

Title: What more does GOD have to do for you?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

taco_harvell

Been up since 3 something. I woke up with that message on my mind so I got up and studied some more. Then I got my Algebra done. One more assignment is due that may wait till after church tonight. We wont get out of church till around 1:30 today and then I think I am gonna grab lunch and find a place to take a nap. I am getting to old for all these sleepless nights. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

And I'm up at work. Gonna be a long day- we have a "right to life" anti-abortion march today, and I'll probably work just late enough that I won't make church. Had a good prayer meeting last night though.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Morning Roscoe!

Dont these people know they will get more done if they march when the congress is there?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Sorry for my absence. Work put me on the cranky, tired side of life this past week.

Up and heading to church. Hoping to catch a ride after work to hear my pastor preach again up in Damascus at Bro Moore's anniversary services.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 22, 2012, 01:02:26 PM
Morning Roscoe!

Dont these people know they will get more done if they march when the congress is there?
Morning, Fruitmonkey.
And I don't see where marches or any of the "occupy" activities do anything other than make the participants tired and goofy. But I'm kinda closeminded. I'd rather do my marching in a voting booth.
And morning Heather.

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2012, 01:19:10 PM
Sorry for my absence. Work put me on the cranky, tired side of life this past week.

Up and heading to church. Hoping to catch a ride after work to hear my pastor preach again up in Damascus at Bro Moore's anniversary services.

If a blinding light arrests you on the way there and voice booms from the heavens....look out..... :freaky:

Heather

Good morning Roscoe! I thought of you yesterday as I dug through old Chevy trucks at the Pull A Part junk yard yesterday. APB is restoring his 79 Chevy Truck. Not as old as Rusty, but anyways. I learned what a bevel (sp?) was and how hard it is to find one in one piece. He bought about 6 different pieces for his truck and it cost him $32 bucks. He added up how much it would have been to order just those parts and it would have been $377.  :o so I'm all for driving and hour and a half to Knoxville!

Plus I hit the used bookstore  :cool:

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on January 22, 2012, 01:31:47 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2012, 01:19:10 PM

If a blinding light arrests you on the way there and voice booms from the heavens....look out..... :freaky:

I'll keep that in mind. There's actually a baptist church on the way up there named The Damascus Road.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

In other SHARING news, I'm up.  Sundays are usually a bit rough on this second shift dude, but I'm up.  When the day starts too early, a Cella's dark chocolate covered cherry is a great way to start the day.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"