News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Tapatalk or Similar

Started by mini, November 16, 2015, 04:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

I don't even know if I spelled tapatalk right, but I was wondering if we could use something similar with this forum.   

Since moving 2 years ago, I have very limited formal Internet access. I wanted a way to interact with this forum using my phone, and I thought it might encourage others to use the forum.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Never heard of it, but curious.

Scott

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

From what I understand it's a mobile way to interact with a forum.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

we're gonna need you to do your research sir and get back with us with some details. :demand:

:hypocrite:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

mini

From my 37 seconds of in depth Google research, it looks like someone associated with the coding of the site needs to add the tapatalk code to this forum so it can be accessed by the app.

Whos the code monkey we need to talk to?

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

mini

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

mini

I just remembered this thread... Is this possible still?

Scott

The Never Ending Battle

Ashlee