News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Mr Minnesota

Started by Sis, March 29, 2008, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Quote from: sunlight on November 20, 2008, 10:51:36 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 18, 2008, 02:45:57 AM
Quote from: Tricia Lea on August 20, 2008, 06:19:32 PM
what would be your ideal vacation?

In the mountains, in a cabin.  Away from civilization by miles... *grin*
I know the perfect place... :grin:

To much stargazing takes place at that place.  *grin*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: sunlight on November 20, 2008, 10:56:19 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on November 19, 2008, 10:37:26 PM
Poor Michel. *grin*

And btw, your blog is cool.

:beret:
me too! and i like the picture of your motorcycle... who took it? they did a great job!

Thanks to both of you.  Im not much of a writer, but I like to have fun with it.

I took all the pictures of the motorcycle.  Its a fun hobby, and I really like black and white photos.

It seems like black and white hides a lot of the flaws and really brings out the strong points of a photo.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

sunlight

Yes! It does! Dude! i didnt know you were into cool stuff like that! :lol: you just went up 2 notches in my opinion... :lol:
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 23, 2008, 03:26:42 PM

Whaddya mean 'too much'? It didn't seem like enough stargazing while I was there. *grin*

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

no kidding! maybe you and your wife need to take a trip there. She deserves it! :grin: and stuff... lol!

SippinTea

Newsman

Want to fishing tomorrow, Jeremy?

John  :waving:

mini

Quote from: sunlight on November 23, 2008, 05:07:45 PM
Yes! It does! Dude! i didnt know you were into cool stuff like that! :lol: you just went up 2 notches in my opinion... :lol:

Thank you!  And, in case you didn't realize it, it was great meeting you again.

Your parents must have had their hands full when they were raising you... :ugly:

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on November 23, 2008, 05:36:22 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 23, 2008, 03:26:42 PM

Whaddya mean 'too much'? It didn't seem like enough stargazing while I was there. *grin*

The stars always seem brighter, and last oh to short of a time, when stargazing with that special someone.
Memory's makes them seem further, and they last way to long, when not stargazing with that someone.

mini

Quote from: sunlight on November 23, 2008, 09:10:03 PM
no kidding! maybe you and your wife need to take a trip there. She deserves it! :grin: and stuff... lol!

:eyebrow:

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on December 15, 2008, 03:14:51 AM

Hey!  I resemble that!

"There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus."

Or, if you are me...

"There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he looks like Santa Claus."

:ugly:

mini

Quote from: Newsman on December 18, 2008, 02:37:42 PM
Want to fishing tomorrow, Jeremy?

John  :waving:

What are you fishing for?  Females?  If that's the case, no.  I caught a red headed one about 10 years ago, and have had my hands and nets full every since then!

:grin:

sunlight

Quote from: minnesota68 on December 18, 2008, 04:39:27 PM

Your parents must have had their hands full when they were raising you... :ugly:

lol, they did, but i had a younger brother that kept most of the attention off of me... :lol:

iridiscente

Merry Christmas to the Minnesota family!

Sis

Quote from: iridiscente on December 20, 2008, 08:39:37 PM

The Minnesota family from Oklahoma!  :laughhard:

iridiscente

mini

Quote from: sunlight on December 18, 2008, 06:26:34 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on December 18, 2008, 04:39:27 PM

lol, they did, but i had a younger brother that kept most of the attention off of me... :lol:

*looks for PF*

How much did she blame the younger brother?  *grin*

mini

Quote from: iridiscente on December 20, 2008, 08:39:37 PM

Thank you, thank you!  You know, Chelleebelle found our Christmas cards yesterday.  I think Ill send them out.  We had them filled out and everything...LOL

mini

Since I am known for offering unsolicited advice...here's some that the lurkers of this thread may find useful.

In the last couple of years, I have had the good fortune of becoming acquainted with Brother and Sister Alba.  They are evangelists, they are great friends, and truly some of the most genuine people I have ever met.  Last night, he called to wish me a happy birthday, and gave me one of the best gifts ever.  A little bit of his time.  While talking to him yesterday, and also on Thursday, he really stirred me up.  Deeply stirred me.  Bro. Alba has been in a revival for 4 or 5 weeks in Mustang, OK, and was talking about all the fasting and prayer that everyone is doing and the revival they are having in Mustang.  Trust me, the church is on fire.

All his talk about the prayer and fasting got a hold of me, and made me ask, what if?

What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for our pastor, and fast weekly for our pastor?
What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for our youth, and fast weekly for our youth?
What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for our smallgroups, and fast weekly for our smallgroups?
What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for our family, and fast weekly for our family?
What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for revival, and fast weekly for revival?
What would happen if we spend time in prayer EVERY day for (insert ministry here), and fast weekly for (insert ministry here)?

Now, if you look at the bible, the anointing flows down.  And as long as you stay under the authority of your pastor, you get the anointing your pastor has on your life.  In my church, just because I help out does not mean I am the only recipient of the pastors anointing in our church.  If our pastor is anointed, then yes I get anointed but so does the music ministry.  Suddenly the Sunday School classes are anointed.  Everything gets anointed.  The smallgroup, the youth, everything!

So I ask you this:  If you want to see revival in your church, why not be the catalyst for that revival?  Why can't you take a day and fast, why can't you take time and pray?  Why don't we fast and pray for the anointing to fall on our pastor?  Why don't we pray and fast our youth, smallgroups, family, ministry, and revival?  I challenge you to do it!

You are the catalyst for revival in your church!

SippinTea

sunlight

* sunlight hugs the porters.

SippinTea

Did you know I think your wife is one wonderful lady?

mini

I think shes awesome too.

BTW, would yall say a prayer for her today?  She needs it...maybe I should say others around her will need it...Long story, but please pray.

SippinTea

Sis

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 21, 2009, 04:13:00 PM
Since I am known for offering unsolicited advice...here's some that the lurkers of this thread may find useful.

In the last couple of years, I have had the good fortune of becoming acquainted with Brother and Sister Alba.  They are evangelists, they are great friends, and truly some of the most genuine people I have ever met.  Last night, he called to wish me a happy birthday, and gave me one of the best gifts ever.  A little bit of his time.  While talking to him yesterday, and also on Thursday, he really stirred me up.  Deeply stirred me.  Bro. Alba has been in a revival for 4 or 5 weeks in Mustang, OK, and was talking about all the fasting and prayer that everyone is doing and the revival they are having in Mustang.  Trust me, the church is on fire.

Mustang?  Isn't that where Greg Joki is?