News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Congratulations JenJen!!!!!

Started by mini, November 17, 2015, 12:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Thanks you're too kind.  :pray:

NO clue what we're talking about? ya weirdos
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Its ok if you want to tell everyone Mini...

???
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I realize I forgot to tell everyone what the news was.

Congrats again.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Somebody wake me if we ever find out what we're congratulating.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on December 17, 2017, 01:19:36 PMSomebody wake me if we ever find out what we're congratulating.
Wake up Isaac! We is congratulating Jenn for...uh, er, well, for being Jenn I guess.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

You are doing a great job at being Jenn, still.  :cool: