News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

What are the basic rules of Godplace?

Started by Scott, April 26, 2007, 12:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott

When choosing screen names: Choose a screen name that's in good taste. If you select a screen name we deem vulgar or obscene or misrepresents you to other users, we'll reject your choice.  Forget anything that refers to sex, dating, looks, rock bands or anything dirty. 

Anyone who tries to impersonate a Monitor or Moderator or another user will lose access to the Discussion board immediately and without notice.

Copyrights: When posting any copyrighted materials (ie. from books, magazines, news papers etc..., please note the source of the material and give credit to the author. If you add emphasis, please make a notation to that affect.

We support Freedom of Speech:

Freedom of speech means anyone can start their own message board and write whatever they want. Freedom of speech does not mean that we have to allow anyone to post on our message board whatever they want. We will delete offensive messages. We may drop people from the member list if they get out of hand.

General Rules

1) NO TYPING IN ALL CAPS/OR IN ALL BOLDING   This is considered yelling and is very rude!

2) If your post is long PLEASE divide it into several posts.

3) No flooding. The moderators will determine what constitutes flooding. Basically back to back to back to back to back posts to prevent others from posting.

4) Please don't openly argue with or complain about the monitors.   If you have a problem take it to e-mail!

5) Please use appropriate language.   No profanity or "by words"! If you are unsure what words are acceptable, e-mail a monitor and ask.

6) While this board is not sponsored by or supported by any specific orginazation. This board is not to be used as a platform to openly criticize or bash ANY Apostolic Pentecostal Church, Organization, its beliefs or its leaders.

7) The decision of the monitors to delete any thread or post is NOT subject to debate or discussion.

8.) There will be no NAME CALLING or flaming! Any harassment or making remarks that start arguements are not allowed. Bickering/bashing is included. If you have a problem with anyone, discuss it in email or PM, not on the board. Also, be mindful of other's privacy.

9.)  NO Spamming: This discussion board is not for the purpose of free advertising. Any links placed on this forum are at the discretion of Godplace staff.

10.) If my spelling or grammar was off, please be kind to me. English may not be my first language.

11.) No camouflage advertising. This happens when someone participates but not really, just sign up to plug something.

Exercise some common sense here. If you wouldn't have the nerve to say it in person, don't post it.

We won't tolerate hateful communications - especially those targeting race, gender, age, religion, national origin, weight or disability. Using asterisks or other symbols instead of actual letters in an offensive word is NOT ok.

If you can't draw the line, we'll draw it for you, but we'd rather not have to. Membership on our discussion board is based upon peace and friendship.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle