News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Talking about all that food would have been a good way to build up an appetite... but the talk of drilling around the outhouse is a good way to diet.   :roll:

In the meantime, good morning y'all!  Guess what I'm doing.  C'mon, guess!  Betcha you'll never be able to guess. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Lynx

WHERE DID YOU HIDE THE CAMERA!?!  How could you possibly have guessed that if you didn't have a camera spying on me?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on November 04, 2011, 03:21:18 PM
Sweet Tator PIES. Not fries.

Man! That would be awesome!

ohh haha...i was like what!! lol

Whataburger has sweet tator pies right now...I think...or maybe their pumpkin....or both.....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 04, 2011, 03:17:45 PM
Sonic used to have these jalapeno fries...they were AMAZING.

McDonalds had SWEET TATOR FRIES?!!!!!!! WHat?!!!!!!! Musta been before my time....Officer Roscoe is pretty old...*cough*

I had donuts for breakfast...haha
"Roscoe's pretty old?" I ain't the one that thought someone said "fries" when they said "pies". Turn up your hearing aids, Granny Jenn.  :laughhard:

And I'm envious. I ain't had a donut in a week....
Quote from: MelodyB on November 04, 2011, 03:26:46 PM
I have a sixth sense.

:roll:
And six toes, probably. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I had to go back up and read it again to make sure he didn't say fries! I was about to flip myself!

Lynx

At last count I had eleven senses, but I don't know which one is the sixth.  How do you put them in order? 

How have you not had a donut in a week?  Did all the bakeries go on strike?  Do you live in (horror of horrors) a Krispy Kreme-less zone?
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

Turn up my hearing aids to read?! Since when?!

I actually had a raspberry filling, 2 glazed and several donut holes.
I have another glazed and the remainder of the donut holes to munch on later!

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 04, 2011, 03:36:25 PM
How have you not had a donut in a week?  Did all the bakeries go on strike?  Do you live in (horror of horrors) a Krispy Kreme-less zone?

*gasp*
You of all people I would have never expected you to list Krispy Kremes!
Krispy Kremes are NASTY!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

This will come as a huge surprise, but- I'm really not big on donuts. If they're there, and free, as is often the case around a police department, I'll eat one. But it's rare that I spend money for one.
And Isaac- I really don't care for Krispy Kremes as much as I do shipley's, or Daylight Donuts. The Krispy Kremes are just too sweet. Now there's a bakery in Lousiana that makes "Spud-nuts"- donuts made with potatoe flour I believe, that are awesome, but I've had them just once...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 04, 2011, 03:39:05 PM
Turn up my hearing aids to read?! Since when?!

I actually had a raspberry filling, 2 glazed and several donut holes.
I have another glazed and the remainder of the donut holes to munch on later!

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 04, 2011, 03:36:25 PM

*gasp*
Krispy Kremes are NASTY!
I was talking, or typing, metaphorically. Get stronger bifocals, then, Granny. :P

MsJennJenn

One of my best donut memories is as a kid, every Saturday morning Daddy and I would get up, go get donuts and go garage sale-ing....just the two of us. One of my favorite memories.

I used to have bifocals as a kid. When I first got glasses in the 3rd grade. Because I read so much, the dr. recommended them. Not sure when I got out of having them...but I don't currently have them now.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm getting hungry again, will y'all talk about something besides food. ;)

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on November 04, 2011, 03:39:05 PM

*gasp*
Krispy Kremes are NASTY!
I mention them not because I eat them, but because they seem to be popular.  I of course have sourdough cinnamon rolls, grandma's peanut butter fudge and dark chocolate oatmeal cookies, cream cheese frosting...

Quote from: Roscoe on November 04, 2011, 03:41:17 PM
This will come as a huge surprise, but- I'm really not big on donuts. If they're there, and free, as is often the case around a police department, I'll eat one. But it's rare that I spend money for one.
NOOOO!  Don't say that!  It ruins a perfectly good stereotype that is great for picking on you. 

But then the Miata wasn't pink either, and that stopped nobody...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 04, 2011, 03:44:31 PM
I'm getting hungry again, will y'all talk about something besides food. ;)
Patience. We're angling away slowly. We're talking glasses now... :laughhard:

And Jenn, since you are a reader, you are forgiven for twisting my words and misreading them, causing me to backtrack and check myself.

Lynx

Incredible...

How in the world can anyone sing "I went to the enemy's camp" and make it sound like a show tune?  I thought it was impossible to sing that song without feeling the Spirit.

Oh well, so much for this album.

"I'm so glad Jesus lifted me
I'm so glad you get to hear me
I'm so glad you get to listen to me
Singin' glory hallelujah
Don't I sing so pretty"

Bleh.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

What part of "you gotta wait for the dr before you are discharged" is hard to comprehend?

Dad is about to walk out and the Dr hasn't released him yet. He got a call to go to LA and he is itching to get out of this room.

Mom is gonna HIT THE ROOF when I come home without him. Lord.

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Hey Mymbir!! No, I never saw that one.

God answered another prayer! The guy called back and dad doesn't need to go! He is upset, but I am relieved! But the good news is, he ISN'T going home AMA!

I hate we are still stuck in the hospital, but it's better than him working today. Yay!

kmymbir

well thats good! I'm glad it worked out for the best. But now when does he actually get to go home??

MelodyB

Who cares as long as he doesn't go to work! Lol

That's what I was worried about today.

Heather

I'm thankful my mom said shed do my laundry for me but I will hold it against her that she had lasagna without me yesterday. The evidence was in the fridge.

Back to my house to watch The Lord of the Rings trilogy. It's a tradition when I'm sick. Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kmymbir

hehe. well lets hope I make it to work.
I need lots of prayer that I get a vehicle, or money for one!..
or that my parents get money for one and give mine back!!!