News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Psalm_97 has music, so he's feeling fine. Listen to a tune in Sharing 449!

Started by Lynx, October 31, 2011, 02:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

*attackhugs* TL

Im eating Taco Bell in a McDs parking lot.

Just came back from Ann's house. Headed home in a bit.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

I... I survived.  I survived!!

Actually we all had a good time, despite the chocolate+kids effect.  Only four wanted chocolate shakes anyway, the majority wanted vanilla.  K. C. won the grand prize.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

:hi:

As usual, I'm back at work. Got surprised last night when I was informed that due to family issues on the Sunday School teacher's part, I would be teaching the adult sunday school lesson. I had fifteen minutes to review a lesson I'd never read before and then it was time to teach it.  :o  I got a little sidetracked a couple of times and took off down uncharted paths, but it went amazingly well. Bro. Papa told me if I'd just continued and gave an altar call, he could've skipped preaching, so apparently I was in the right area. :biglaugh:

Y'all pray for me today.....gotta take someone to the firing range and their job is on the line. To some extent, there will be alot of pressure on me....I would appreciate the prayers.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

@work.

The manager that I had all the conflict with got fired Saturday. I feel for his family that it's so close to the holidays, but it's for the best here.

I apparently have almost reached my body's limit of retail. Seems like my foot is experiencing some pain..normally it goes away, but this time it set up camp. Praying it (and my face problem) goes away soon!'

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Nelle on November 14, 2011, 02:17:11 PM
@work.

The manager that I had all the conflict with got fired Saturday. I feel for his family that it's so close to the holidays, but it's for the best here.

That's good Nelle! Hopefully you'll have some peace now until you move! I can understand conflict with bosses. I had a lady boss about a year and a half ago, who was making me physically ill. Literally, I would dread coming to work, I'd be SO stressed when she was around, I was anxious...it was making me physically ill.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Nelle

No kidding MJJ! I felt bad when I was relieved to hear it! He jar wasn't a good fit for our store and he was too busy pushing an agenda, haha. Very few liked him, but we won't go into all of that. I'll just wish him well and enjoy the temporary quiet, haha. Now they'll start searching for another! But I've only got a few months left, so I will survive!! Haha.. :)

I'm sorta enjoying this mixed Christmas music in with our regular music. I've been singing along. :)

Lynx

Hmmm...  I got to sleep about 11pm, got up about 9am.  Yum!  After a hectic weekend it feels good to be caught up on sleep again.

And I still have three two pies (burp) from the bake sale last Saturday.  And a batch of Grandma's chocolate oatmeal cookies that didn't set up the way she wanted (but those are the best kind!) 

Life

Is

Good

:cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

It must be crazy people day at the animal hospital today. 1 lady informed me she's holding me responsible if her dog dies during a routine neuter. Because apparently receptionist =veterinarian now. Good grief
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on November 14, 2011, 03:20:09 PM
It must be crazy people day at the animal hospital today. 1 lady informed me she's holding me responsible if her dog dies during a routine neuter. Because apparently receptionist =veterinarian now. Good grief

You need to ask for a pay raise then.

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on November 14, 2011, 03:32:13 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on November 14, 2011, 03:20:09 PM

You need to ask for a pay raise then.

True dat
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

IowaSkirtGirl

So Roomie's cat is sick. So I Googled it (because Googled is as good as the vet :-P) BUT then I did ask the vet at the farm if I was right, and he said I most likely am...so this really got me to thinking...I think I would like to go to school to be a vet...or a vet tech...am I too old to go to college?

So I gave her cat a shot...it's cow meds, but if we don't so something he will just get worse. He has a kitty UTI...it happens a lot in older male cats that have been fixed from what I understand...the vet said the meds are the same just the doses are different...I mean honestly if it doesn't make him better...then we will have to make a vet appointment..which with all my fines recently we really can't afford...I just noticed how much I use ... in my typings... Silly ellipsis.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on November 14, 2011, 06:03:51 PM
So Roomie's cat is sick. So I Googled it (because Googled is as good as the vet :-P) BUT then I did ask the vet at the farm if I was right, and he said I most likely am...so this really got me to thinking...I think I would like to go to school to be a vet...or a vet tech...am I too old to go to college?

So I gave her cat a shot...it's cow meds, but if we don't so something he will just get worse. He has a kitty UTI...it happens a lot in older male cats that have been fixed from what I understand...the vet said the meds are the same just the doses are different...I mean honestly if it doesn't make him better...then we will have to make a vet appointment..which with all my fines recently we really can't afford...I just noticed how much I use ... in my typings... Silly ellipsis.

If he grows a udder, you might have been udderly wrong in your treatment.

*cough*

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Lynx

I never knew poo was windy, but the wind sure is kicking my minivan around every time I try to drive anywhere.  The trip to my music teacher today (last one of the year, shutting down for the holidays) was eventful and fraught with peril.  Not really, but it was interesting trying to drive the way the road goes when the wind was trying to drive me in a direction the road stubbornly refused to go.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 14, 2011, 06:56:31 PM
Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on November 14, 2011, 06:03:51 PM

If he grows a udder, you might have been udderly wrong in your treatment.

*cough*

:ugly:

This statement made me BOL....the cat's name...is Beef.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

MelodyB

So the pepto didn't work?

I'm at Walmart. Mom needed apple pies from McDs and I needed to get out of the house, so I'm here...moochin WiFi.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I made it through the day. I'm still amazed by this officers' shooting..... a few weeks ago, she shot 50%. Thursday, after two weeks of intensive training, she shot one target that did not count for score and shot barely over the required 80%. I really expected her to fail today. She shot 92%. Unbelievable. Completely inconsistant, but she qualified.
Now I've just enjoyed a large slice of pizza and I'm ready to relax for the evening..... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Hey ya'll - I need at least 25 replies for my survey for my Humanities class!!

It's completely anonymous so just click this link!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MR3KTQJ

thankkkkkkss!!!!!!
-Alexander Den Heijer-