News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Founding Bachelors - F.B.I. (Feed the Bachelors International) Update...

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 30, 2010, 03:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you interested attending Brownie University and/or ICARE Community College?

Well yes! Where do I sign up?
Yes! Can I be the mascot...
Yes! I am the real Brownie Bandit!
Yes, curious about the class sizes...
No...
Waiting to decide till I see a list of the classes... and whether stargazing will be a required course...

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on June 03, 2010, 07:26:28 PM
You mean the CODEANS are gonna make brownies for the winner?  :eyebrow:  Not sure I want codean brownies.  lol

Of course, at the moment, they may actually help the pain in my hip. Hmmm.

*votes again*
Haha... funnnnnyyyy... :pound:

Anyhow...

Although I personally have no idea how well the poor college student can cook... I do know the Unemployed Missionary knows how to cook, and quite well at times.

Six...! We got the six... six votes for Mr. T being outrageous, now seven, now seven... Can someone please give me seven...? Anyone for seven... I know ya'll plan to go to heaven, but right now we need a vote for seven. vote now, vote seven... Anyone... seven??

*Note: Voting for seven is not a guarantee of getting into heaven... for that , you need to go read Acts 2!*

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

The poor college student can cook. Just doesn't want to till he gets over his current condition. LOL
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Seven...! We got seven!... seven votes for Mr. T being outrageous, now eight, come on eight... Can someone please give me eight...? You know you want to vote eight... I promise... the few seconds it takes to vote eight, will not be enough to make you outrageously late for your date, they will hold your plate, and take the keys to park your car when you pull up to the gate! vote now, vote eight... Anyone... ??

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Woohoo, We got eight!... eight votes straight for Mr. T being outrageous, now nine, come on nine... Can someone please give me nine...? Dont sit on the sideline, giving all the credit to those in the sunshine on the shorline for getting me all the way from a single vote to nine, or else this Yoop would have to take his carbine and move to liechtenstein! Vote here, vote now, vote nine... Anyone... ??

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on June 04, 2010, 01:58:47 AM
Woohoo, We got eight!... eight votes for Mr. T being outrageous, now nine, come on nine... Can someone please give me nine...? Dont sit on the sideline, giving all the credit to those in the sunshine on the shorline for getting me all the way from a single vote to nine, or else this Yoop would have to take his carbine and move to liechtenstein! Vote here, vote now, vote eight... Anyone... ??

Yoop you trying to pull a fast one? If you never get past 8 you will never make it to 50.  lol

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on June 04, 2010, 02:09:23 AM
*votes twice in a row*

:beret:

Ha... so we got our nine and our eleven from the best friend of Miss Sunshine who gave us vote seven... so now we do need vote number ten... could anyone vote ten... we need to keep Mr. T from becoming a telltale technicalities technician for telephoto technicolor technology that's only technique uses televised temperamental templates for building tempestuous tectonic temples in Tunisia... so please, could someone vote ten...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy :pound: Yoop

but just a little since he took pictures of Talia. ;)

iridiscente

SippinTea

Mr T, it pains me to have to be the one to tell you, but... your little red choo-choo has finally chugged around the bed. *shakes head sadly*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 05, 2010, 04:34:12 AM
Seems like our auctioneer has gone missing.

I am here... just was gone all day, and went to bed early last night...

The auction will resume sometime soon, possibly getting to do something potentially awesome down here, and not sure if I do, if I will have an internet connection... or even the use of my laptop...  :grin:

*hugs all the folks who added to the votes...*   :grouphug: :grouphug:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Woohoo... we got our nine, ten and eleven... we were able to keep Mr. T from becoming a telltale technicalities technician for telephoto technicolor technology that's only technique uses televised temperamental templates for building tempestuous tectonic temples in Tunisia... so please, could someone vote twelve... so that Yoop need not delve into a counter of pseudo-plastic-pyrotechnic-shelves...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

taco_harvell

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

upcchris

Television is proof the people will look at anything rather than eachother

Life would be so much easier without hormones

Of all God's creations, humans are the only ones with enough imagination to be bored

Humans are fallible, and they unreasonably expect everyone else not to be

Tina~Chris

Newsman

Yoop,

Your fellow Founding Bachelor doesn't seem to post as much, nowadays..he seems more distracted in the past couple of months...

John/IBOB  :waving:

taco_harvell

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on November 03, 2010, 03:16:53 AM
Yoop,

Your fellow Founding Bachelor doesn't seem to post as much, nowadays..he seems more distracted in the past couple of months...

John/IBOB  :waving:
Yes... I noticed that as well... makes me curious...! He had a meetup with a bunch of Single GP ladies... and I heard he ate lots of brownies... and pie... kinda suspicious...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Thank you to the wonderful Miss Dimples for voting 12... and to the lovely Miss Chris for voting 13...   :hypocrite:

It appears that not only has the crowd but also our auctioneer have lost interest in this auction... but all hope is not lost...

If we can get to 25 votes... the lucky voter will receive a pan of fudge made by yours truly... in whatever flavor they would like.   :cool:

Feed The Bachelors 2010