News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Care Package Agreement of 2010

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 02, 2010, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you answer the Call?

YES... Where do I send it too?
YES... Why didn't anyone think of this before... it is a great idea!
YES... I have been wanting a reason to stargaze...
YES... I have the perfect suitcase to mail myself..er... a care package to that special roost...er... someone...
YES... I have always wanted a picture of a signed empty plate from a certain bachelor!
YES... I will send brownies... just because "The Founding Bachelors" has the audacity and unmitigated gall to ask!
Ummm... is this for real?
What if I want to volunteer long term for a specific bachelor?
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the Poor College Student...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the ORPHANS and their unemployed Missionary Bachelor...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of any of the other Bachelors....
YES... I am sending Peanut Brittle right away... there is always a need for Peanut Brittle Revelations!
YES... I will send Brownies as soon as I can Breathe again! :freaky747:
Yes... why thank you whoever added this option... it was not one of the "Founding bachelors" and has thus been deemed obsolete...  :smirk2:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Ohh, and should any still be contemplating the reality of this CPA 2010, it is indeed real.

To my knowledge, there has been 3 Care Packages sent to date...

To be eligible to send a Care Package or receive one, one must befriend one or both of the Founding Bachelors on FB...  haha... FB's on FB!  LOL   :laughhard:

You will then be admitted to a special CPA 2010 Group...    :cool:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

TheGirl

yes..some of us..no names of course are still wondering the reality of this...  :lol:

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 27, 2010, 08:33:45 PM
Quote from: TheGirl on May 27, 2010, 08:21:12 PM
hey man there have been many posts over those brownies..it seems like it might be worth it after all :)

Only because those brownies were eaten out of due time, by the wrong person...

If they had actually made it to the intended target bachelor... there would have been a simple thanks! And whichever option for thanks she wanted...

Although we (the FB) may need to add the option of a bachelor receiving a care package being able to gift to another bachelor the rights to returning that thank you...

For example...

If Yoop was ever to actually receive his care package full of non-medicated, non-poisoned brownies from the brownie bandit... he (yoop) could will over the phone call that would of possibly of taken place with the dastardly(haha, jk) brownie bandit to someone else... the same would go if it were within the time limit for a stargazing expedition... cause Yoop has no need to stargaze with such a dangerous criminal who steals other peoples brownies!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Maybe the Brownies did get to the intended bachelor...... Maybe they were just never intended for anyone else....

:hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite: :hypocrite:
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

RainbowJingles

Quote from: SippinTea on May 27, 2010, 08:26:28 PM
Quote from: TheGirl on May 27, 2010, 12:20:10 PM
You are just going to have to catch this person before the brownies makes it to their mouth  :)

:highfive:

*rWooby smothers a laugh*

:beret:

:eyebrow:

Ruby, laughs were NEVER intended to be smothered!!  You might KILL them that way!!

Newsman

RainbowJingles

That's right, Sir John.  Hum away.  Apparently Miss Sippintea needs investigated for attempted murder!!  :o

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 27, 2010, 08:38:31 PM
Ohh, and should any still be contemplating the reality of this CPA 2010, it is indeed real.

To my knowledge, there has been 3 Care Packages sent to date...

To be eligible to send a Care Package or receive one, one must befriend one or both of the Founding Bachelors on FB...  haha... FB's on FB!  LOL   :laughhard:

You will then be admitted to a special CPA 2010 Group...    :cool:

If you join the group you are required to send at least one care package. We are still waiting on some of our FB's FB friends to mail theirs.

:hypocrite: :laughhard: :hypocrite: :laughhard: :hypocrite: :laughhard: :hypocrite:

TheGirl

Its a requirement? Do they get graded?

taco_harvell

Quote from: TheGirl on May 28, 2010, 02:49:37 AM

I am sure we could come up with a grading system. :)

I have to say though if we grade on a curve the current mark is set pretty high.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 28, 2010, 03:42:05 AM

I have to say though if we grade on a curve the current mark is set pretty high.

Hmmm... there is something to ponder... More to Come.... :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

taco_harvell

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 28, 2010, 03:55:36 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on May 28, 2010, 03:42:05 AM

Hmmm... there is something to ponder... More to Come.... :grin:

More indeed! The FB's have held a meeting of the minds. Check back often!!

:freaky2: :fork: :laughhard: :freaky2: :fork: :laughhard:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

The obvious questions from the FBI that now beg to be asked of Sir John the Chief Investigator...

When the alleged "Dear John" letter was received from Miss Stacey... Was there a CP attached to it?

If so... when should the FB's expect to receive their portions, as stated in the CPA of 2010?

And finally... Were they drugged with heavy strength Tylenol with Codeine... or some other strange disorientating drug...
this could explain why we, the FB's, have not received our fee for setting up this program...
However, I will speak with the Co-founder and see if this can be overlooked this time, since Mr. John has recently been promoted...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

iridiscente

Quote from: Newsman on May 27, 2010, 09:44:37 PM
Hmmm...

John  :waving:
Hmmmmmm... or the brownie maker and the brownie receiver need to be investigated...

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: iridiscente on May 31, 2010, 05:00:59 AM
Quote from: Newsman on May 27, 2010, 09:44:37 PM
Hmmm...

Hmmmmmm... or the brownie maker and the brownie receiver need to be investigated...
:laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:  :laughhard:

Which set?

The ones where the Brownies actually were delivered, or the ones going from a miss Stacey to Professor at ICARE Tech College, that are attached to one of the numerous now famous "Dear John" letters...?

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

I'm more than willing to investigate the first set!
and enjoy the second!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on May 31, 2010, 05:13:46 AM
and enjoy the second!

John  :waving:

Ahh... but what if the good people of GP respectfully request a report on both... LOL
Of course you would enjoy the second... they are real brownies... as opposed to the imaginary ones that never made it to my door...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

I've reported on myself before..I'll do some investigating, as soon as the brownies and recordings arrive!

Quote from: YooperYankDude on May 31, 2010, 05:17:35 AM
and enjoy the second!

Ahh... but what if the good people of GP respectfully request a report on both... LOL
Of course you would enjoy the second... they are real brownies... as opposed to the imaginary ones that never made it to my door...

SippinTea

:biglaugh:

*is glad to see that general GP craziness is alive and well*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

iridiscente

I am particularly interested in who the brownie bandit is in cahoots with.

taco_harvell

Quote from: iridiscente on May 31, 2010, 05:33:44 PM
I am particularly interested in who the brownie bandit is in cahoots with.

Do you mean the brownie bandit has a partner in crime?

Hmmmm.........

TheGirl

and enjoy the second!

you must remind yourself..you have no address lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on May 31, 2010, 05:57:16 PM
and enjoy the second!

you must remind yourself..you have no address lol

Well, i did have an address at that point in time... LOL

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

TheGirl