News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Care Package Agreement of 2010

Started by (R.I.P.) YooperYankDude, May 02, 2010, 04:35:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you answer the Call?

YES... Where do I send it too?
YES... Why didn't anyone think of this before... it is a great idea!
YES... I have been wanting a reason to stargaze...
YES... I have the perfect suitcase to mail myself..er... a care package to that special roost...er... someone...
YES... I have always wanted a picture of a signed empty plate from a certain bachelor!
YES... I will send brownies... just because "The Founding Bachelors" has the audacity and unmitigated gall to ask!
Ummm... is this for real?
What if I want to volunteer long term for a specific bachelor?
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the Poor College Student...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of the ORPHANS and their unemployed Missionary Bachelor...
This would be the option you would choose, if you are refusing to answer the need of any of the other Bachelors....
YES... I am sending Peanut Brittle right away... there is always a need for Peanut Brittle Revelations!
YES... I will send Brownies as soon as I can Breathe again! :freaky747:
Yes... why thank you whoever added this option... it was not one of the "Founding bachelors" and has thus been deemed obsolete...  :smirk2:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

FEED THE BACHELORSFEED THE BACHELORS
Care Package Agreement of 2010

In a meeting of the minds which will hence forth be known as "The Founding Documents", YooperYankDude and taco_harvell which from henceforth will be known as the "The Founding Bachelors" have set into public record "The Care Package Agreement of 2010". This poor college student and this unemployed missionary to ORPHANS, being of great intellect and empty stomachs saw the need for said agreement. Also, knowing that "Apostolic Women Can Cook", saw a way of supplying this urgent need.

We place the following into public record:

The Founding Bachelors set forth the request for care packages from all Apostolic Women. These would include but are not limited to items such as brownies, sweet potato pies, pecan pies, and various other tasty treats. Which will be accepted as a no strings attached care offering to the poor college student and the unemployed missionary to ORPHANS.

We also except gifts of Sweettarts, PixyStix, Candy Bottlecaps, FunDip, Candy NERDS, Sour Patch Kids and other such types of candy...

These same care packages should not contain: poisons, bombs, or any person. Although after much thought if the bomb or poison is hidden inside a tasty treat, we are willing to take some risk.

To all married men who are to henceforth be known as "Former Bachelors", you know our plight so we will accept all care packages you can convince your wives to send as well.

If a package arrives and appears to have "strings" attached or if we believe there to be a person inside we are not above marking a package "Return to Sender". This will henceforth be known as the "No Thanks Clause".

If you are a stalker please let us know so we can give you the address of a bachelor of our choosing without the permission of the said bachelor!

If you are the rare Apostolic female that can't cook we don't feel this should cause you to feel left out of such a great undertaking. So we have decided all gift cards for food or food related products shall be accepted in lieu of a care package, and shall henceforth be known as "The Please Don't Kill Us Clause".

All other bachelors may sign onto this agreement with the understanding that as the "Founding Bachelors", we will require equal amounts of said care packages be sent to us. If we find that said requirement is not adhered to we will have to remove said bachelor from all future care package agreements, and the said bachelor will become the main delivery point for all said stalkers!

You may ask "What's in this for me?". Well we are not bachelors who are just willing to take and not give something in return. For every care package received the sender shall receive a phone call of thanks, or a hug or an autographed photo of the empty plate or dish once the treats have been consumed. This shall be known as "The Gratitude Clause". However request for this picture implies no poisons were sent so we are still alive to take and sign said photo.

Additionally... the first 10 senders of care packages will receive a 15% increase in the length of their phone call with the bachelor of their choice. Furthermore, the first 3 senders will have the opportunity to Stargaze... yes... STARGAZE... with the bachelor of her choice. Remember ladies... the way to a Bachelor's heart is most like through his stomach!

But please remember... this is a LIMITED time offering... this will expire when the said number of care packages are received!

The Founding Bachelors reserve the right to make amendments to this agreement with out notice.

Your Hungry Friends from the foundation of "Feed the Bachelors"

The Founding Bachelors...

The Poor College Student and the Unemployed Missionary to ORPHANS

FEED THE BACHELORS

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

ROFL!!

My choices were:
-YES... I have been wanting a reason to stargaze... 
-What if I want to volunteer long term for a specific bachelor?

But then... you probably already knew what I'd pick. :D

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

RainbowJingles

If laughter does good like a medicine...

I

have

just

officially

OVERDOSED!

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Yes, folks.  I have hit the "can't breathe" status.

*shaking my head*

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy just shakes her head

RainbowJingles

:demand:

I want to change my vote to use my option!!!

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: RainbowJingles on May 02, 2010, 05:03:01 AM
:demand:

I want to change my vote to use my option!!!

Ok... but just this once... LOL...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

RainbowJingles

Awwwwwwww.  I feel special!!!  :D
Thanks, Thomas!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: SippinTea on May 02, 2010, 04:44:35 AM
ROFL!!

My choices were:
-YES... I have been wanting a reason to stargaze... 
-What if I want to volunteer long term for a specific bachelor?

But then... you probably already knew what I'd pick. :D

Why yes I did Miss Puddles...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Wow.

I chose the peanut brittle option. Of course. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2010, 05:12:18 AM
Wow.

I chose the peanut brittle option. Of course. ;)

I figured you would... rofl...
Quote from: SippinTea on May 02, 2010, 05:13:15 AM
You're so smart, Mr T! :P :hypocrite:

:grin:  ... Well 95% of the document was written by the "Poor College Student" ... I simply added a few additions, and created the poll.  :grin:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

TheGirl

WOW . . :o

IF . . .Remember ladies... the way to a Bachelor's heart is most like through his stomach!

Why. . We also except gifts of Sweettarts, PixyStix, Candy Bottlecaps, FunDip, Candy NERDS, Sour Patch Kids and other such types of candy...

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on May 02, 2010, 10:17:40 PM
WOW . . :o

IF . . .Remember ladies... the way to a Bachelor's heart is most like through his stomach!

Why. . We also except gifts of Sweettarts, PixyStix, Candy Bottlecaps, FunDip, Candy NERDS, Sour Patch Kids and other such types of candy...

rofl... Those are the standard types of candy that bachelors live on...  :grin:

and the ORPHANS love 'em... (i think...)   :biglaugh:

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

lol..so the way to a mans heart is really sugary candy . . .right good info. .i'll stock up for next time

TheGirl

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on May 03, 2010, 02:26:19 AM
you work at an orphanage?

Not permanently yet... I will be helping out at a few this summer, and highly possible to become a longterm thing down the road... 

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

well...then I hope a lot of people sends you candy. . for the children of course lol :updown:

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on May 03, 2010, 02:33:02 AM
well...then I hope a lot of people sends you candy. . for the children of course lol :updown:

YES... She is a smart Gal folks... send candy for the bachelors... er... ORPHANS!  YES... it is a humanitarian cause...
FEED THE BACHELORS

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

I TOLD you I was smart the other day and you didnt believe me lol

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: TheGirl on May 03, 2010, 02:37:26 AM
I TOLD you I was smart the other day and you didnt believe me lol

BOL...

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Newsman

Aha!

John  :waving:

Quote from: TheGirl on May 03, 2010, 02:25:10 AM
lol..so the way to a mans heart is really sugary candy . . .right good info. .i'll stock up for next time

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: Newsman on May 03, 2010, 07:45:31 AM
Aha!

John  :waving:

Quote from: TheGirl on May 03, 2010, 02:25:10 AM

ROFL... :laughhard: Ohh my... John... Go easy on her, she is new!  LOL! At least let her read her rights to be (mis)quoted by the Chief Instigator... er... Chief Investigator... LOL 

Feed The Bachelors 2010

TheGirl

I dont care investigate all ya want  :P