News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

BUBBLESHOOTER COMPETITION

Started by nicolejoy, June 05, 2007, 07:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acjmom

yeah, i just decided to try it again on a whim..... i am no longer addicted though ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Sister_Mom

God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

I still have one more score to beat lol

Sister_Mom

I think you can take him Tricia!! :up2: Go for it!  :great:
God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Tricia Lea

Actually when i cleared it that time I had to look at my score like 3 times before I believed i had it that low

warmbee

wow, I'm surprised that I'm still on the leaderboard! :o

I'd better get to playin so I stay on :waving:

MelodyB

I dont think you will ever get dropped...you just might be on the bottom...where Im headed.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Tricia Lea

Quote from: Mel-Mel on July 16, 2007, 04:32:17 PM
I dont think you will ever get dropped...you just might be on the bottom...where Im headed.
Why where is your fight mel mel

MelodyB

I have lost it for now...but I have not given up yet.

Tricia Lea

well you wont be able to beat me

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

MelodyB

I think that Nicole has invented this little game here so her and her husband can be at the top of the leaderboard, and drive the rest of us insane!!!

I have wasted HOURS and maybe even DAYs of my life playing this ridiculous game, and trying to beat them. The one time that I even made the cut, it was pure luck, and it will most likely never happen again....in fact, I know it wont cause I have been playing and playing and playing and have not come even remotely close to beating even my own score...

I am so frustrated. But yet, I still play this stupid game....

:frustrated:

*Goes back to playing*

Tricia Lea

It was pure luck that got me in second spot too.
I am thinking of doing a reverse bubbleshooter game where we can post our high scores when we finish a board

Sister_Mom

Actually, I've had an idea in my head for a while that I once shared with Nicole and she approved. Think it might be time to start that thread.  :freaky2:

Oops. nevermind.  :lol:

NessasMama

I finally decided to join in. I have wasted literallly hours playing this game!!!!!

I cleared the board within 2 minutes. This has never happened. It didn't even get a chance to fill back up!!!!!!

----------
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

NEW LEADERBOARD

1. NessasMama - 21,200
2. Bernluk - 27,860
3. TriciaLea- 28,160
4. Nicolejoy - 28,940
5. Charlene- 35,040
6. SisMom - 35,000
7. Mel-Mel - 39,080
8. Chseeads - 47,900
9. Aimee - 51,140
10. Jennie-lynnie - 59,680
11. Acjmom - 80,620
12. Warmbee - 82,960

MelodyB

:o :o :o

She beat Bernie.... :o

I will never win.

:sadbounce:

WOW NM, you dont believe in climbing your way to the top do you? Just jump in there with both feet why dont ya?

NessasMama

I still can't believe it because I have been trying forever to get a really low score like that. I didn't think it was possible!! Oh well, I guess theres a first time for everything!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

Tricia Lea

MelodyB

Quote from: NessasMama on July 23, 2007, 01:26:06 PM
I still can't believe it because I have been trying forever to get a really low score like that. I didn't think it was possible!! Oh well, I guess theres a first time for everything!!

There is also an ONLY time for some things...and I think thats what my score was...I havent been able to get it low enough to beat myself.  :smirk2:

NessasMama

I don't think I will be able to beat that score either. I think that that was pure luck!!!!

Sister_Mom

Oh come on! There had to be some skill involved. Look at how many times we had to play, when we first found the game, to even clear the board.

So stop saying it's only luck, feel good about the victory and enjoy.  :clap2:

nicolejoy

I still play heaps, but I NEVER get anywhere CLOSE to my high score these days - I don't think I'm gonna beat it again - or maybe one time by pure fluke...

MelodyB

I dont play anymore, I have started playing other games now, but I will be back, I have not given  up yet.

NessasMama

I like the Bricks of Egypt 2 game. That's my addiction now!!!!

MelodyB

Is that on MSN or Yahoo? I need to look it up...see if I like it...My newest addiction is Gem Shop.